Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5-star ATH Nyckoles Harbor will take one of his officials to visit the Gamecocks

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
5-star ATH Nyckoles Harbor will take one of his officials to visit the Gamecocks
August 19, 2022

Gamecocks are in a good position for 5-star ATH Nyckoles Harbor (6-5 225lbs), he will take one of his officials to visit the Gamecocks on 9-17 Georgia game weekend. The good news here is some family members will join him on his visit to Columbia which will be the first time that has happened on the other officials he has taken. That is big news in itself. Harbor is a stand-out on the track field and wants to be able to run track also. Guy has a motor and speed. Would really add to the D-line the Gamecocks are building in this recruiting cycle.

prospect-profile-image

NYCKOLES HARBOR
ATHLETE •6'5" | 220 LBS•CLASS OF 2023
WASHINGTON, DC | ARCHBISHOP CARROLL

Rivals 5-star

Is he being recruited for D-line or Linebacker? Seems with his size and speed, he could stop the run and play in space -- ideal for a LB.

What about any offensive acumen? I could definitely see him as a top TE weapon.

In high school he's played as an edge rusher and tight end. Last year he had 17 sacks, 6 forced fumbles, 2 blocked punts, 290 receiving yards, and 5 TD catches.

Everything I've read projects him playing defense at the next level. I could see how a program would want to take advantage of his speed on offense though.

Harbor also wants to run track, anyhow let's land him first, Feel this staff has an excellent chance to add him to the fold as it stands now.