Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$13 Million Dollar Man

FurmanCock

Grand Poohbah
Fanatics Cash
Feathered was on this story several days ago when he posted a link in the chat box:

The University of Florida could be close to losing a top football recruit after a $13 million NIL deal has caused some controversy.

Quarterback Jaden Rashada, an All-American from Pittsburg, Calif., is a four-star recruit who signed an NIL deal worth that massive price tag on Nov. 10 with the Gator Collective, reports The Athletic.

Now apparently, the Gator Collective has pulled the contract, and both sides are now negotiating something else.

I hope this goes to court as a straight breach of contract and the kid wins while getting tons of national news. $13 million dollars for a high school kid is absurd and this needs to be ridiculed loudly and often. I hope this bankrupts a few super boosters.

Agree 100%…I normally hate the thought of suing but this should be pursued

Florida is one of those trashy major programs that will be affected by the extreme highs and lows of NIL.

Having said that, we will handle the Gators next October.