Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our response be if Russia invades Ukraine?

Unfortunately, things are not going well for the UAF/ZSU. The Ruskies have had too much time and resources to rebuild and take another stab at invading more of Ukraine. There were a lot of things posted on Twitter/X the first year of the that would imply this would end badly for RU, but just like in WWII, the Ruskies rebuild/rearm and make a comeback. The RU can outproduce the west in arty shells 3-1, which is the main weapon of this war.

This is now a purely political/dictator driven conflict, as the Ruskies destroy anything they conquer while being financed by cheap oil to China & India.
But make no mistake, the RU has taken lots of losses. They continue to be willing to sacrafice thousands of lives for the political ambitions of Putin. And for now, they are constantly enduring daily strikes from Ukrainain drones and western donated weapons.

If I was the US CINC, I'd make sure we are overloaded with bombs, bombs, & more bombs; because we might need them.

Unfortunately, things are not going well for the UAF/ZSU. The Ruskies have had too much time and resources to rebuild and take another stab at invading more of Ukraine. There were a lot of things posted on Twitter/X the first year of the that would imply this would end badly for RU, but just like in WWII, the Ruskies rebuild/rearm and make a comeback. The RU can outproduce the west in arty shells 3-1, which is the main weapon of this war.

This is now a purely political/dictator driven conflict, as the Ruskies destroy anything they conquer while being financed by cheap oil to China & India.
But make no mistake, the RU has taken lots of losses. They continue to be willing to sacrafice thousands of lives for the political ambitions of Putin. And for now, they are constantly enduring daily strikes from Ukrainain drones and western donated weapons.

If I was the US CINC, I'd make sure we are overloaded with bombs, bombs, & more bombs; because we might need them.
Congress stalling on the aide package for 6 months certainly did not help the situation for Ukraine.

And apparently the NATO CINC thinks the Ruskies are incapable of making a huge advance. Hopefully the UAF/ZSU can hold on until fresh ammo arrives.
I guess there is a slim chance of some kind of peace agreement, but that infuriates me.

Top NATO commander says Russian troop numbers insufficient for Kharkiv breakthrough

Production of 155mm arty shells has been an uphill struggle for everyone. I think the EU/NATO countries are making progress.
Supposedly there's a lot of 155mm shells in the pipeline. Let's hope Ukraine can hold out because I don't believe Putin will stop there if he succeeds in Ukraine.

Zelensky has gotten as much military support from us as anybody in his position could up to this point, but I have also wondered if he has been sandbagging on the ground war side to get as much as he can from us in the short term.

When the draft age in Ukraine was lowered from 27 to 26 years of age, it made me start to think along those lines since Ukraine seems to be leaving a lot of manpower on the table with the high draft age requirements.

Moscow and Tehran are really causing a lot of problems now and I'll just leave it at that. The planners of the October 7th attacks knew what Israel's response would be if lots of innocent civilians were attacked and taken hostage. The college protests are mainly about the high civilian casualties in Gaza, but it still comes back to the planners of the October 7th attacks in Israel intentionally targeting innocent civilians. A deliberate effort to undermine the leadership of Israel and its allies.

Pro-Palestine protesters taking Jewish students hostage in a college dorm somewhere would be no different than what happened at Munich Olympic Games campus in the 1970s. That's what these clueless college presidents don't understand right now. You can't fix stupid.

Things are just a dang mess right now. The more things change the more they stay the same. I don't watch much of the news these days. I mainly pray for the innocent on all sides.

And someone said this is not a political conflict while stating it would be over real quick if we fund it.... 🙄 🤔 How has that worked out, war with rules lol and it's not funny at all!!
Russia, Russia, Russia the enemy that was no more until they decided to give them credence to win an election the world was at PEACE, the Middle East was stable but man 🙄 what a foreign relations genius we have in office now! Weird how one can tell a country they will not fund them if they use them in Gaza or use them in Russia but none of that was passed by congress... that is quid pro...
Still no Peace talks just people fighting to there death for what?
What evidence or pattern makes you think Putin would invade a country besides Ukraine or not stop with just Ukraine, what evidence shows he wants to take over Ukraine and not just the territories he has and is just defending those because WE continue to fight and kill Russians?
You think Putin wants to take over the world? Putin wants to bring back the Soviet Union? Who gave Iran and Korea finances back to fund them and why are we not getting involved with this? The same with China and India?