Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traevon Dunbar

Meh…it’s really just about getting them to visit and then landing them thru the portal 2-3 yrs later when they open up their recruitment again.

Well, Hardesty is gone. Missing on guys like Trae is part of the reason. A RB with his stats SHOULD have received an offer from the flagship university of his home state. No excuse.

Trae, if you are reading this, I hope you kill it at WV and then give us a shot next year when we have a decent RB coach.

Just looking at his 247 page, the kid had SEC, BIG10, and ACC offers, but not a single in-state school offered him. That seems awfully strange to me. The kid didn't even get an offer from Coastal.

Just looking at his 247 page, the kid had SEC, BIG10, and ACC offers, but not a single in-state school offered him. That seems awfully strange to me. The kid didn't even get an offer from Coastal.
Yeah that is weird.

He was injured in the state championship game his Soph year. He missed half of his JR year. But this year he more than proved he had gotten over it. He even went to camp at USC his JR year but was not able to play yet.
Hardesty claimed he could not offer because of the other 2 that were already offered, Hill and Fuller. It just seems as weak as our RB room was back then, they should have let him offer 3 prospects. GL Trae. Go tear them up.