Counting down to Gameday 2021  Week 8

South Carolina Football Schedule South Carolina Gamecocks' @ Texas A&M Aggies Texas A&M Football Schedule

The countdown has finished!

GO COCKS WIN!!

How Satterfield is finding feel with South Carolina offense halfway through season

FeatheredCock

How Satterfield is finding feel with South Carolina offense halfway through season

Oct. 14, 2021

Marcus Satterfield is a believer in feel. Feel? What? Let him explain. “I think at this point early on in our tenure as we start here at South Carolina, I think that you could go out there and you could try to put up points and you could try to put up a lot of yards and you could put your defense in some really bad situations,” Satterfield said Wednesday. “... But I think we play the game smart and I think I do have a feel for it.”

I don't no here what games OC Satt. talking about (FULL ARTICLE)

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

The best example I ever saw when it came for "feel" of the game and calling offense was Spurrier.  He was a genius in knowing the right times to call the right plays.  

Some games he called were absolute genius. When SOS was on, he was on. And others were real head scratchers. The game against Arky comes to mind where he swapped QB's every play.