Counting down to Gameday 2021  Week 9

South Carolina Football Schedule South Carolina Gamecocks' vs. Florida Gators' Florida Football Schedule

The countdown has finished!

GO COCKS WIN!!

2021 Possible wins and loses remaining in the last six games of the schedule

Oct. 13, 2021

Through six games, the Gamecocks have largely been what we all expected: some good, some bad and some head scratching moments, But over all for a team that won just two games a season ago and hasn’t won more than four since 2018, a 3-3 start is a step in the right direction. With the back half of the schedule on deck, here’s a look at what our Gamecocks have facing them down the stretch  and what ESPN’s Football Power Index thinks about the Gamecocks’ chances in each game. (ARTICLE)

2 hours ago, FeatheredCock said:

Oct. 13, 2021

Through six games, the Gamecocks have largely been what we all expected: some good, some bad and some head scratching moments, But over all for a team that won just two games a season ago and hasn’t won more than four since 2018, a 3-3 start is a step in the right direction. With the back half of the schedule on deck, here’s a look at what our Gamecocks have facing them down the stretch  and what ESPN’s Football Power Index thinks about the Gamecocks’ chances in each game. (ARTICLE)

Hey, I thought Shane could get to 6 wins this year I was laughed at then last year, I think maybe 5 is the high mark this year, but you never know if he get's 6 wins they should make him coach of the year in the SEC. 

• Like 1