Counting down to Gameday 2021  Week 9

South Carolina Football Schedule South Carolina Gamecocks' vs. Florida Gators' Florida Football Schedule

The countdown has finished!

GO COCKS WIN!!

POLL OF THE WEEK: What next Vanderbilt and hopefully the Gamecocks first SEC win for the season and put the skids on a 9 SEC game losing streak

Can the Gamecocks eclipse 4 wins for 2021?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your out look at the halfway point 4,5 wins 6?

• 4 wins
    • 5 wins
    • 6 wins
    • 7 wins or more

Vanderbilt and hopefully the Gamecocks first SEC win for the season and put the skids on a 9 SEC game losing streak. Should win but who knows after that the Gamecocks next at best chance to record a win is at Missouri, a place where the Gamecocks have a hard time winning at. Best record I feel 5 wins at best and that will be hard to pull off here at this point in a struggling team still trying to figure out how to win any SEC match-up. What is your out look at the halfway point 4,5 wins 6?

I think we have struggling coaches more so than players. What was the came plan in the 1st half vs UT.  Were they unaware of what they did to Missouri?  White really baffled me with that bend not brake D.  O was equally bad.  Common denominator is the HC.  These guys have been around football and coaching for quite some time.  Been around this team since spring so they should know what they are capable of.  Regardless you have to put guys in the best position to make plays.   Just don't get what the disconnect is.  And no changing coaches every year is not the answer.