Counting down to Gamecock football 2021 style!!

South Carolina Football ScheduleSouth Carolina vs. KentuckyKentucky Wildcats Football Schedule

The countdown has finished!

GO COCKS WIN!!

At GamecockFanatics Another week another poll South Carolina vs. Georgia Can the Gamecocks beat the Dogs?

How will the Gamecocks fair against the bulldogs Saturday?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Gamecocks win / lose but beat the spread / lose and not cover the spread?

• Win
    • Beat the Spread and lose
    • Lose and not cover the spread

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/18/2021 at 11:00 PM

Week one and week two Gamecocks are now 2-0 heading between the hedges to face the no 2 Bulldogs. After Saturdays close win over East Carolina by a field goal with 3 seconds left on the clock and a Parker White hit the winning  field goal  as time ran out to bring home the victory.

ECU losing last week to App. St.  are now 0-2. Gamecocks really struggle to pull this one out. ECU are a team buried in the bottom 130 now the Gamecock face a team in the top 2 far cry from the last two weeks.  

Guess the question is can the Gamecocks cover the spread less beat them. Never know though, Gamecocks seem always to play their best against the Bulldogs'.

My Poll question. Will the Gamecocks beat Georgia, lose but beat the spread, will lose& not beat the spread. 

Let's see what everyone thinks and take a poll vote.

Win or lose, I think we'll play our very best game of the season so far. Beamer and staff have these guys giving it their all and believing they can play with anyone. This being said it sure would be nice to pull off an upset between the hedges.

Go Cocks

6 hours ago, CocksRGood said:

Win or lose, I think we'll play our very best game of the season so far. Beamer and staff have these guys giving it their all and believing they can play with anyone. This being said it sure would be nice to pull off an upset between the hedges.

Go Cocks

^^THIS.

I believe we will travel well for this game, too.  Should be plenty of Gamecock fans there.