35 minutes ago, TKE226 said:

The chipotle by me has become not a place I visit. They mess up orders, sometimes it’s not even warm. Quality has gone down, 

Sounds like solid reasons to give their employees raises to 15 bucks an hour.

this is regressive...it will impact the lower class far more than middle and upper class...to SA it is just a quarter or whatever...but 4% raise passed to the cosumer will hurt those most who can least afford a rise in costs...could see this coming from miles away

3 minutes ago, STS said:

this is regressive...it will impact the lower class far more than middle and upper class...to SA it is just a quarter or whatever...but 4% raise passed to the cosumer will hurt those most who can least afford a rise in costs...could see this coming from miles away

So those people making min wage now would get a significant increase in pay (way more then 4%), for a 4% rise in costs. 

Just now, Spur's Addiction said:

So those people making min wage now would get a significant increase in pay (way more then 4%), for a 4% rise in costs. 

their buying power will be the same once every other industry does the same...you think that this is going to be limited to Chipotle?  You can not print the amount of "fake money" we have done and not have inflation and inflation always hurts those who can least afford it the most

They may have more money but this increase in costs will decrease what money extra they are making...seems pretty simple to me

45 minutes ago, STS said:

lower class people dont eat at Chipotle anyway. They can't afford it. Its a harsh reality. $10 a burrito plus taxes and drinks would come to like $50 for a family of 4. That's too much for a lower class family. Maybe once a year but thats it.

People who aren't lower class dont get this. Lower class families simply dont go to restaurants 

• High Five 1
29 minutes ago, STS said:

their buying power will be the same once every other industry does the same...you think that this is going to be limited to Chipotle?  You can not print the amount of "fake money" we have done and not have inflation and inflation always hurts those who can least afford it the most

They may have more money but this increase in costs will decrease what money extra they are making...seems pretty simple to me

Paying people more is not printing out 'fake money'.

21 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

lower class people dont eat at Chipotle anyway. They can't afford it. Its a harsh reality. $10 a burrito plus taxes and drinks would come to like $50 for a family of 4. That's too much for a lower class family. Maybe once a year but thats it.

People who aren't lower class dont get this. Lower class families simply dont go to restaurants 

Probably shouldn't be having kids if you can't afford a $10/burrito...

Just now, Spur's Addiction said:

Paying people more is not printing out 'fake money'.

what do you call the damn stimulus and infrastructure bills?  That is the fake money which I am referring to...you inject trillions of dollars into the economy then you are going to have inflation and that hurts the bottom far more than the top

Just now, carolina_corpsman said:

How? 

What I said wasn't aimed at her at all, it's just common sense. If she took it personally or it somehow reflected on her, that's her problem. 

everyone knew exactly what you meant...just own it

• +1 1
Just now, carolina_corpsman said:

TL doesn't even have kids does she? I stand by my statement, if you can't afford a $10 burrito, you can't afford a kid. 

as much as ya'll follow each other around you should know the answer

personally I won't pay 10 for a buritto b/c it is shit food

5 minutes ago, STS said:

what do you call the damn stimulus and infrastructure bills?  That is the fake money which I am referring to...you inject trillions of dollars into the economy then you are going to have inflation and that hurts the bottom far more than the top

That is a totally different issue then the minimum wage being discussed.