The Honorable Maxine Waters

17 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Maxine Waters calls for protesters to 'get more confrontational' if no guilty verdict is reached in Derek Chauvin trial (msn.com)

Inciting violence.  I'm sure the Left is outraged by this.  Apparently so much outrage that it has left them speechless.

Why be outraged? One of your crazies is taking care of it.

"Marjorie Taylor Greene to introduce resolution to expel Maxine Waters | TheHill" https://thehill.com/homenews/house/548922-marjorie-taylor-greene-to-file-to-introduce-resolution-to-expel-maxine-waters?amp

1 minute ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Why be outraged? One of your crazies is taking care of it.

"Marjorie Taylor Greene to introduce resolution to expel Maxine Waters | TheHill" https://thehill.com/homenews/house/548922-marjorie-taylor-greene-to-file-to-introduce-resolution-to-expel-maxine-waters?amp

Oh the irony! The woman who called for executing Pelosi.

1 hour ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Oh the irony! The woman who called for executing Pelosi.

It is the way of the laughable Trumpster. I think most reasonable people think Maxine Waters is a dumb ass...proven by her belief that a 1st degree murder charge...a charge not warranted or introduced in this case...should be the outcome...and that she is absolutely inciting violence with her rhetoric. Its obvious...we heard her say it in the context of the questions she was asked...while standing in the middle of a group of protesters.

The laughable part comes from the Trump supporters here. The tsunami of hypocritical irony involved with this clown car of stupidity is simply unmatched. You couldn't make it up if you tried. This is the kind of real dumb that allows Q to exist...what makes one a mark in a con-job. What allowed a life long scumbag, deadbeat, criminal and racist to become the champion of the religious right...It is astonishing to watch on a continuous basis. 

9 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

I don't know who is dumber, Maxine or the people that would listen and follow her recommendations.  She is an embarrassment.  

I'm with you here. Hard to believe she has lasted so long. Truly one of the most counterproductive politicians...at least of late...anywhere in the system

58 minutes ago, LBC said:

It is the way of the laughable Trumpster. I think most reasonable people think Maxine Waters is a dumb ass...proven by her belief that a 1st degree murder charge...a charge not warranted or introduced in this case...should be the outcome...and that she is absolutely inciting violence with her rhetoric. Its obvious...we heard her say it in the context of the questions she was asked...while standing in the middle of a group of protesters.

The laughable part comes from the Trump supporters here. The tsunami of hypocritical irony involved with this clown car of stupidity is simply unmatched. You couldn't make it up if you tried. This is the kind of real dumb that allows Q to exist...what makes one a mark in a con-job. What allowed a life long scumbag, deadbeat, criminal and racist to become the champion of the religious right...It is astonishing to watch on a continuous basis. 

So we shouldn't comment on it "because Trump."    Classic.  Thank you internet.

50 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Also since I'm not on Twitter could one of you tell us when the Honorable Maxine Waters twitter account was suspended for inciting violence?  Thanks in advance.

She's probably smart enough not to use Twitter to get the whacko's all riled up.

4 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

So we shouldn't comment on it "because Trump."    Classic.  Thank you internet.

Exhibit A...you can't make this up...he has no idea...and its real...LOL!