Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Never seen a guy so afraid of broken windows and dumpster fires 2,000+ miles away from him.

Man if you Libs didn't have the "scared" and "racist" cards to play you wouldn't have anything.  lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skyhawk96 said:

What exactly is the purpose of destroying businesses, stealing merchandise, and throwing rocks? How does that further a cause?

It doesn't but they've had it hammered in to them that the evil rich is what is holding them back and taking advantage of them.  And the more they do this the more businesses will close and or not reopen making their economic situation even worse but they're too stupid to understand that and the Libs couldn't care less about their real plight.  They're just pawns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blitzkrieg said:

It doesn't but they've had it hammered in to them that the evil rich is what is holding them back and taking advantage of them.  And the more they do this the more businesses will close and or not reopen making their economic situation even worse but they're too stupid to understand that and the Libs couldn't care less about their real plight.  They're just pawns.

I think it’s more laziness and cowardly actions.   Hiding amongst a mob and committing random illegal acts doesn’t move any cause forward.  The fight for justice and equality is noble but the methods and madness of a few on each side further divides.   Leaders, if there are any real ones left, need to speak truthfully about the rights and wrongs and have the conviction to see this through.  Action not appeasement   

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, gamecock88 said:

I think it’s more laziness and cowardly actions.   Hiding amongst a mob and committing random illegal acts doesn’t move any cause forward.  The fight for justice and equality is noble but the methods and madness of a few on each side further divides.   Leaders, if there are any real ones left, need to speak truthfully about the rights and wrongs and have the conviction to see this through.  Action not appeasement   

I don't doubt that laziness plays a part, that ties right in with the Left's never ending "you deserve free stuff" mentality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Never seen a guy so afraid of broken windows and dumpster fires 2,000+ miles away from him.

Who exactly posting here is “afraid”? 

Portaland is a beautiful place, but it has been the scene of almost nightly “protests” for almost a year. Residents and business owners are afraid to speak out, because Antifa and their sympathizers will dox, harass, and intimidate them. Local news treads lightly. National news virtually ignores it. Local politicians ignore it. The DA virtually ignores it, directing charges to be dropped on the vast majority of those arrested. 

The trouble makers have been enabled there and in other places, many of them have been arrested multiple times with charges dropped. There are no consequences.

There are a lot of people being victimized, with no recourse. No one locally is speaking up for them, because they don’t want to be personally attacked as well.

Its a shame. And people like you are ok with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Riot. 

 

https://www.koin.com/news/protests/direct-action-director-park-lents-park-portland-04162021/

 

Nothing says blm like hurting already struggling businesses....

One protest was over the death of a 13 year old in Chicago who was hanging out with a 21 year old Latin King member, reportedly shooting at passing cars.

The other protest was over the shooting of a man reportedly pointing a gun at random people, apparently less than lethal options were used before he was shot.

A local Civil Rights Director is calling for violent response. What a shame...

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Never seen a guy so afraid of broken windows and dumpster fires 2,000+ miles away from him.

You should see what happens when one of them buys a home in a mostly white neighborhood...dude ain't having it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

     ^ Still missing the point.

Then why do you think he keeps bringing up and then pointing out how mostly white the neighborhoods are or why he is 'surprised' when wealthy black leaders and activists don't move to the impoverished areas of Detroit...'where their supporters are'...instead of mostly white neighborhoods...if it isn't related to race and where people of color decide to live?

What is the point he is trying to make...man who brings up how bad black people, their organizations and communities are no matter the topic being discussed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LBC said:

Then why do you think he keeps bringing up and then pointing out how mostly white the neighborhoods are or why he is 'surprised' when wealthy black leaders and activists don't move to the impoverished areas of Detroit instead of mostly white neighborhoods...'where their supporters' live...if it isn't about race and where people of color decide to live?

He brings it up because of the hypocrisy.  What is BLM doing with the tens of millions they have raised to address the problem?  Are they running TV and radio ads in these cities?  Are they buying and installing video recording equipment for dangerous street corners where repeated violence is occurring?

Are they hiring security guards to patrol especially bad areas?  Offering reward money for people to report drug dealers?  Offering scholarships?  And they may be doing these things but we don't hear about them and if the co-founder of BLM was white and buying multiple properties (regardless of what they are called) the scrutiny and questions would be the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...