BLM cofounder buys a nice new house

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's right Ben Tillman...the fact that the shooter is being charged with a crime and hence being held accountable under the law and our judicial system is in fact the entire argument. Accountability

Buy large Mansions

Good for her. I hope the home was in Gaston

5 minutes ago, TKE226 said:

If I’m reading this right, black people need to live only with other black people? 

Only if they care about racism related issues like police brutality that occurs without consequence or any level of race related inequality in our justice/banking/etc. systems. If you are concerned with any of those issues...and are black...you should  for some yet explained reason want to live in the most impoverished areas of down town Detroit...again...not sure why that would be the case...I'm just repeating the rules here.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

She works for a 501c3...

How do you feel about mega church pastors buying mansions jets etc?

I think they have a lot of suckers. And churches should not be considered non-profit. Their charity work sure, but not the church as a whole. But the entire non-profit status gets abused across the board and needs reform if you ask me. 

20 hours ago, carolina_corpsman said:

She works for a 501c3...

How do you feel about mega church pastors buying mansions jets etc?

I hate to keep repeating myself...but...She...also has professional representation with CAA...one of the largest entertainment and sports agencies in the world...she gets paid tens of thousands of dollars per speaking engagement...has written a wildly successful NY Times best selling book and because of that has also received an advance to write the next one...in October of 2020 she also signed a multi-year/multi-platform production deal between her production company and Warner Brothers...a part of one of the largest corporate conglomerates in the history of business...and yes...she is also part of and hence somewhat responsible for raising millions of dollars related to the BLM movement.

Here is a quick breakdown of where a lot of that money goes:

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-02-23/ap-exclusive-black-lives-matter-opens-up-about-its-finances

And finally...a mega church pastor buying 'mansions'...a term you have already proven you do not understand...over and over again...or jets...or anything else...has zero to do with any part of how BLM operates...factually, organizationally, financially...but again...there is almost no aspect of your own argument that is based on any actual facts of the matter...this post being yet another example

4 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Let me know when the right wing media looks into it and what they find out. 

They usually do a pretty good job when they want to...like that whole Anderson Cooper eats babies, you can buy children online from Wayfair.com and Democrats/Hollywood elites are drinking the adrenalized blood of children they buy from Hillary Clinton to give them super powers bombshell the Q folks/Trump supporters were responsible for shining a light on...the Lefty media wouldn't even run stories on it...probably because members of the MSM were eating babies and are enemies of the state!

1 hour ago, LBC said:

I hate to keep repeating myself...but...She...also has professional representation with CAA...one of the largest entertainment and sports agencies in the world...she gets paid tens of thousands of dollars per speaking engagement...has written a wildly successful NY Times best selling book and because of that has also received an advance to write the next one...in October of 2020 she also signed a multi-year/multi-platform production deal between her production company and Warner Brothers...a part of one of the largest corporate conglomerates in the history of business...and yes...she is also part of and hence somewhat responsible for raising millions of dollars related to the BLM movement.

Here is a quick breakdown of where a lot of that money goes:

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-02-23/ap-exclusive-black-lives-matter-opens-up-about-its-finances

And finally...a mega church pastor buying 'mansions'...a term you have already proven you do not understand...over and over again...or jets...or anything else...has zero to do with any part of how BLM operates...factually, organizationally, financially...but again...there is almost no aspect of your own argument that is based on any actual facts of the matter...this post being yet another example

Great post.

Chapters call for more transparency

A group of 10 chapters, called the #BLM10, rejected the foundation’s funding offer last year and complained publicly about the lack of donor transparency. Foundation leaders say only a few of the 10 chapters are recognized as network affiliates.

In a letter released Nov. 30, the #BLM10 claimed most chapters have received little to no financial resources from the BLM movement since its launch in 2013. That has had adverse consequences for the scope of their organizing work, local chapter leaders told the AP.

The chapters are simply asking for an equal say in “this thing that our names are attached to, that they are doing in our names,” said Black Lives Matter DC organizer April Goggans, who is part of the #BLM10 along with groups in Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, San Diego, Hudson Valley, New York, and elsewhere.

“We are BLM. We built this, each one of us,” she said.

Money changes people and the risk of corruption of those at the top of the BLM formal organization is the same as it is with those in the NRA.

There will also probably be the same disconnect between BLM formal leadership and the grassroots level just like there has been with the NRA.

Back to the OP, I will still go with the assumption the property is a retreat for donors rather than a private residence.

The mother of Breonna Taylor blasted the Louisville, Ky., chapter of Black Lives Matter and a state lawmaker this week, describing them both as frauds.

In a Wednesday Facebook post, Tamika Palmer gave credit to family, friends and local community activists for supporting her family after her 26-year-old daughter was killed during a botched police drug raid last year. 

She aimed her criticism at Black Lives Matter Louisville and state Rep. Attica Scott, a Democrat who has pushed for legislation to ban "no-knock" warrants in Kentucky, the kind police used the night officers fatally shot Taylor in her apartment.

"I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud," Palmer wrote. 

Palmer praised local activist Christopher 2X and other supporters who have "never needed recognition."

She also lashed out against people who raised money on behalf of Taylor's family without knowing her or her daughter. 

"I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don’t even know who I am, I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so talk about fraud," Palmer said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/breonna-taylors-mother-blm-louisville-fraud

Poor blue collar Southern Whites laid the foundation for NASCAR, but then they got aced out when the TV money started rolling in.  That's part of the reason for the CBF flying at some of the events.

Blacks still don't realize it yet, but they are being NASCAR'd by BLM leadership.