Counting down to 2021 Duke's Mayo Bowl

South Carolina Football Schedule South Carolina Gamecocks' vs. North Carolina Tar heels North Carolina Football Schedule

The countdown has finished!

GO COCKS WIN!!

The Trivia Thread

Swayin

13 hours ago, SanAntonioCock said:

The baseball one is gonna be hard.

Here's an easy one in the meantime. What was the first Gamecock football player to have his number retired? Bonus: What number?

I'll go with Steve Wadiak, but I honestly can't remember his number.

Here's one: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" holds the title as the best selling album in terms of certified sales of all time, at almost 50 million copies. What album held the title before that, and is still strong at #2?

4 hours ago, Swayin said:

Here's one: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" holds the title as the best selling album in terms of certified sales of all time, at almost 50 million copies. What album held the title before that, and is still strong at #2?

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon?

• +1 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Reviving this thread with some 90's Music trivia.

During 6 week period between Aug 12 and 24 Sep, 1991, 6 huge, game changing albums were released, all of which can be considered to be among the most influential rock albums of all time. What were they?

Nirvana Nevermind

Pearl Jam 10

not sure about the Pearl Jam but know it was about the same time...no clue on any others

9 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

Don't know if it's on your list of 6, but REM's Out of Time came out in '91.  For my money, the best band of the '90's,

that's right!  That was a great album and I bet it is one...I saw them in Knoxville back in the early 90's...I will say I hated it when they made Monster