4 hours ago, Swayin said:

Good question!

Next: I was the youngest three-star in the US Army in 1943, and was given command of the US Fifth Army. My tenure leading this group was an up and down affair and historians have not been kind to some of my tactical decision-making and flair for self-promotion. After the war I was president of The Citadel for more than 10 years.  Who am I?

Mark Clark.

• Like 1
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I knew it, lol

Syd Barrett.  Founding member that left after 1 LP.  He was on 1 song on their 2nd album.  Syd actually showed up in the recording studio when they were making the WYWH album.  Overweight and bald.  T

I looked it up too. Very cool as but never would have gotten it. I bet @Homebrewcock knows, though - he's the biggest Floyd fan I know.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Alec Baldwin

Another good guess, but no. This actor has been nominated for an Oscar seven times, his first coming in 1971, and has won once. He is also an accomplished musician, and helped co-host the 40th Anniversary Special of Austin City Limits.

34 minutes ago, STS said:

Hackman?

edit:  I looked it up to...never would have gotten that one lol 

Another good guess! One last hint: in his most iconic role, he was continually tested by by a villain named Jesus Quintana.

6 hours ago, Swayin said:

Another good guess! One last hint: in his most iconic role, he was continually tested by by a villain named Jesus Quintana.

8 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

That's got to be The Dude, Jeff Bridges.

Ah the Purple Jesus. Yes - That has got to be the Dude. 

Nice question Swayin, had me stumped.