Because who doesn't like trivia?

Here's one I saw today: Sean Bean may be #hashtagged as the guy who always dies, but one legendary screen actor actually holds the record for most deaths on screen for an entire career ... who is he?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I knew it, lol

Syd Barrett.  Founding member that left after 1 LP.  He was on 1 song on their 2nd album.  Syd actually showed up in the recording studio when they were making the WYWH album.  Overweight and bald.  T

I looked it up too. Very cool as but never would have gotten it. I bet @Homebrewcock knows, though - he's the biggest Floyd fan I know.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Swayin said:

Excellent guess! VP was either #2 or #3 on the list.

Yeah I remember when I was a teenager we used to go to the drive in theaters a lot as well as watch the Saturday night horror movies on TV and it seemed like ole Vince was in about all of them as the bad guy who would eventually meet his demise.

Well if it's not Vicent Price, it's probably not Christopher Lee or Boris Karloff either -- seemed like they were in every horror movie on Shock Theatre when I was a kid.  How about Danny Trejo?  He's played a lot of Heavy bad guys, and seems to be a go casting choice for a Hispanic/Latino bad guy.

Speaking of Sean Bean -- enjoying him in Snow Piercer this season...hoping his character dies, lol

55 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

Well if it's not Vicent Price, it's probably not Christopher Lee or Boris Karloff either

Boris was #3 (nice work) and ol' Saruman hisself, Christopher Lee, was indeed #1. Good guesses by both of you!

2 hours ago, STS said:

Tubby Smith?  

Tulsa, Georgia, Kentucky, Tx Tech and Minnesota...maybe Memphis but I think they sucked when he was there

Lon Kruger sounds correct as well

Tubby...good call. I had forgotten that he coached at Minnesota after UK.

3 minutes ago, markymark550 said:

Tubby...good call. I had forgotten that he coached at Minnesota after UK.

seems like he has been a lot of places...including South Carolina as an assistant (I think)

15 hours ago, Swayin said:

The East Coast contains two of the world's five oldest rivers, from a geologic perspective. What are they? 

The New River, starting in NC and running north through WVA is one of them. Odlly enough despite the name, it's one of the oldest.

Not sure the other one.

57 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

Living in WNC, I believe the answer would be French Broad, which by the way is one of two rivers in the U.S. that flows north.

French Broad. I didn't think about that one. Makes sense - If you think about  it, the Appalachians is one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world, so it makes sense to have some of the oldest rivers.  

17 hours ago, gamecock88 said:

Very interesting Swayin.  Will admit I had to google that and won’t spoil it.   While doing that I came across another tidbit which may be obvious.  

Which country has dammed the most rivers?

China?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Swayin said:

Good job on the New River, that is one of them. And not the Shenandoah or French Broad, although one of those is pretty close ...

Most of the sources I'm aware of believe the Susquehanna is the third oldest in the U.S..  But I wasn't there when they formed, so I'll defer to you on this one.