Sign in to follow this  
SanAntonioCock

CPAC 2021

Rafael 'Ted' Cruz seriously starts his speech out: "Orlando is awesome, not as nice as Cancun, but still nice"

-

Good start actually, but then he had to get on his knees and go full ass tasting:

"...they look at Donald J. Trump and they look at the millions and millions of people inspired who went to battle fighting alongside President Trump, and they're terrified and they want him to go away."

"Let me tell you this right now: Donald J. Trump ain't going anywhere,"

--

This is the guy who called his wife a whore and suggested his dad killed JFK. And Cruz is still sucking up to him. Its insane 

4 hours ago, Tastylicks said:

Rafael 'Ted' Cruz seriously starts his speech out: "Orlando is awesome, not as nice as Cancun, but still nice"

-

Good start actually, but then he had to get on his knees and go full ass tasting:

"...they look at Donald J. Trump and they look at the millions and millions of people inspired who went to battle fighting alongside President Trump, and they're terrified and they want him to go away."

"Let me tell you this right now: Donald J. Trump ain't going anywhere,"

--

This is the guy who called his wife a whore and suggested his dad killed JFK. And Cruz is still sucking up to him. Its insane 

I watched most of it. He actually growled a couple of times.

9 hours ago, Spur's Addiction said:

They should rename this as 'TPAC' for Trump.

'QTIP'...Qanon/Trump Insane clown Posse

Watching these traitors and crazies be treated like patriots is the single most troubling and/or embarrassing thing I've witnessed in this country during my lifetime...and that's saying something

28 minutes ago, Ace Dilcock said:

He already went on. Showed up an hour late, spent some time with a mirror and hairspray prepping offstage, came out and claimed he won the election.

Same old, same old. It amazes me that people take him seriously. There is good news - he did not add to his lie count. I mean he lied - a lot - but the count stopped when he left office.

I thought the ground would have shook or we would have heard trumpets roaring or something. 

48 minutes ago, gamecock88 said:

CPAC is neither conservative nor took any action to separate from trump who is destroying what's left of the party.  Anyone still associated is quickly losing what credibility they may have left by still being attached to this fool.  What a cluster.

Trump is the leader of the Republican Party