Sign in to follow this  
JimG

Dominion sues MyPillow and its CEO Mike Lindell for $1.3 billion

And now it gets real for Mr. Lindell. This is a legit lawsuit. I wonder who's next? 

Dominion sues MyPillow and its CEO Mike Lindell for $1.3 billion

The company is seeking about $1.3 billion in damages for Lindell's numerous unfounded public statements by allies of former President Donald Trump that Dominion rigged its machines in favor of Joe Biden in the 2020 US presidential election.
The 115-page lawsuit filed Monday in Washington, DC, cites Lindell's media appearances and social media posts pushing what they called the "Big Lie" about Dominion's machines — including a two-hour film that aired on OAN and was filled with falsehoods about voting irregularities.
In the lawsuit, Dominion writes that Lindell "sells the lie to this day because the lie sells pillows" citing promotional discount codes on MyPillow's website, including "FightforTrump,""Proof" and "QAnon."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/22/business/dominion-voting-systems-sues-mypillow-ceo/index.html

9 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

How does your hero AOC feel about this?

The quick whataboutism - to deflect from discussion of the Big Lie - which everyone in America outside of a few diehard MAGAs accept as a complete lie.

The MAGA answer is to quickly deflect like Toolman just did - rather than be faced with reality - that everything they believe is a Big Lie.

35 minutes ago, gamecock88 said:

I purchased 2 of his pillows a couple years ago and got swept up in the pitch for buy American.  They're like packing peanuts sewn into pillow cases.  I would like to join in on this lawsuit.

I was listening to conservative radio do an add for MyPillow - the cotton they use for their linens comes from Giza in Egypt (I guess no one in Merica grows cotton. LOL) because that is the softest, per the ad.

But the announcer slipped up and said Gaza - which no MAGA would ever buy. He had to apologize quickly. I can here the MAGAs now - "Ya mean I been sleeping on sheets from dem Muslim A-rabs? And I made muh Klan robe from Muslim shiznit?"