Sign in to follow this  
JimG

Libs doing lib things while "real" GOP goes on vacay.

So uber lib/commie AOC raises nearly $5 mil for TX relief while Cancun Cruz bolts the Texas freeze-up. 

AOC raises nearly $5 million in Texas relief efforts

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/21/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-texas-relief/index.html

Just now, JimG said:

Whodathunk that? A NY lib/commie raising $$ for GOP leaning TX? (#still_pissed_at_trump_cult)

Seriously, AOC gets my respect and appreciation for doing this. 

she's a great person and never deserved some of the over-the-top vitriol sent her way

6 minutes ago, JimG said:

Whodathunk that? A NY lib/commie raising $$ for GOP leaning TX? (#still_pissed_at_trump_cult)

Seriously, AOC gets my respect and appreciation for doing this. 

Sure, she saw an opportunity to gain political capital and used it to her advantage. I guess that's applause worthy...

Her ideas and what she stands for are dangerous, any "concervative" that thinks otherwise is not concervative.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

The guy says he is a concervative but voted biden and is now on AOC's nuts... Do you expect anything else?

Yeah we've got a couple of posters here who claim they're not Libs yet spend all of their time attacking conservative posters, conservative politicians, and conservative principles while never doing the same with Liberals.  Weird.

3 minutes ago, STS said:

this is not a right left issue...it is a right wrong issue....if you don't applaud AOC for this then you are part of the problem

It's great, I still think she only did it to gain political capital. Do you think she did it out of the goodness of her heart?

Just now, carolina_corpsman said:

Hasn't stopped them yet.

Please provide specific evidence of illegals voting. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/19/fact-check-claim-voting-noncitizens-2020-election-unverified/6237115002/

Fact check: Claim that voting noncitizens affected 2020 election outcome is unverified

Just now, Spur's Addiction said:

Please provide specific evidence of illegals voting. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/19/fact-check-claim-voting-noncitizens-2020-election-unverified/6237115002/

Fact check: Claim that voting noncitizens affected 2020 election outcome is unverified

Yup, they don't vote, you are correct. 

48 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Sure, she saw an opportunity to gain political capital and used it to her advantage. I guess that's applause worthy...

Her ideas and what she stands for are dangerous, any "concervative" that thinks otherwise is not concervative.

Wow - Toolman feeling superior because he caught a typo!

Since when did being a "concervative" turn into being "whatever the rich people want"??? Especially when pandering to the rich means giving them huuge tax breaks and running up a huuuge deficit - which is exactly the opposite of what being a "concervative" really means? 

Just now, carolina_corpsman said:

It's great, I still think she only did it to gain political capital. Do you think she did it out of the goodness of her heart?

I don't care why she did it...I care that she did do it and I would comment on hypotheticals until it is not hypothetical...furthermore this is what ALL of our politicians should be doing 

Just now, STS said:

I don't care why she did it...I care that she did do it and I would comment on hypotheticals until it is not hypothetical...furthermore this is what ALL of our politicians should be doing 

Sounds great till she waves it in our faces