Sign in to follow this  
Hoganman1

New Press Secretary Jen Psaki

10 minutes ago, Hoganman1 said:

I just watched her first press conference. While she deferred on a couple of questions, she didn't lie. For me that is a refreshing change  from Sean, Sarah and Kaleigh.  Whether you like it or not it is different from what we've seen for the last four years.  

The MAGAs will not like her - they like pretty airheads that lie to them.

She got some tough questions - not many of which had anything to do with the current events, like the inauguration, covid, etc. She will get better with daily briefings, but there were a lot of things that she was not prepared to answer.

My wife and I have really enjoyed watching the inauguration special. It has been a nice tribute to America.  Of course, Fox and the other far right channels are not covering it. It's a shame because the talent has been fantastic from The Boss to Katy Perry. Frankly my disdain for the supporters of the former president has turned into pity, I actually truly feel sorry for them. My fear is their hate and vitriol will ultimately consume them and that is a shame because many of them are my neighbors.   

• Haha 1

I haven't watched any of the Inauguration stuff at all, but I do feel bad for Biden not having the crowds to cheer his accomplishment.

You also have to admire his courage to take on the biggest poop job in the world that the virus has created.

44 minutes ago, Hoganman1 said:

My wife and I have really enjoyed watching the inauguration special. It has been a nice tribute to America.  Of course, Fox and the other far right channels are not covering it. It's a shame because the talent has been fantastic from The Boss to Katy Perry. Frankly my disdain for the supporters of the former president has turned into pity, I actually truly feel sorry for them. My fear is their hate and vitriol will ultimately consume them and that is a shame because many of them are my neighbors.   

They are still in conspiracy theory mode over at Faux News - now that Trump is out of office and repeating his lies is no longer treasonous, they have to get crazy again. Gotta win that audience back from Newsmax and OAN - there is a lotta money to be made off the MAGAs, they will believe anything, 

Except the truth. To them, truth is like wearing a mask - it is just for Libtards.

On 1/20/2021 at 7:58 PM, Hoganman1 said:

I just watched her first press conference. While she deferred on a couple of questions, she didn't lie. For me that is a refreshing change  from Sean, Sarah and Kaleigh.  Whether you like it or not it is different from what we've seen for the last four years.  

Hahahaha...you mean no lies in this administration....except that there was no vaccine plan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skyhawk96 said:

Hahahaha...you mean no lies in this administration....except that there was no vaccine plan.

They never said that - they said there wasn't any distribution plan. And that was correct.

The feds sent the vaccine to the states - and left distribution up to the states. The same states who were denied assistance by the Republicans in the latest bailout plan, so they did not have money for distribution.

So the feds had no distribution plan. But all of that is being fixed.

46 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Apparently not, unless quid pro Joe was lying...or he just doesn't remember.

pandemic.jpg

Yeah, then she said something about doubling what the Trump admin was doing for vaccines and saying it would be a million. Liberal math...it would be about 2 million because a week or two before Hunter's daddy was inaugurated, they were pumping out about 1 million vaccines a day. They took the average instead of what was most recently being done and made it sound like their plan was something grand. It was just status quo. It's like comparing Bill Gates' wealth during his first 20 years of life with the second 20 years of his life and saying what he averaged over his first 40 years. 

47 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Oh my...it looks like someone doesn't like exposing quid pro Joe's lies and or incompetence.  I guess they won't be holding him to the same standard as Trump.  What a surprise.  Oh and don't forget the thumbs down little boy.  lol

When are you going to expose one?

Biden does have a plan, and he put it into motion on his second day on the job. But people are already sick - because of Trump's incompetence and lack of any plan - and that won't change. We can just keep the cases down a little by wearing masks and social distancing.

Biden is using the Defense Procurement Act, but it will take weeks to ramp up production for PPE, tests and vaccines, and more weeks to make enough supplies to make a difference. That is why he is going with 100 million doses in 100 days - which is months away, like he said.

So where did Biden say that the plan would work instantly? Were you expecting him to wave a magic wand?

2 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Oh my...it looks like someone doesn't like exposing quid pro Joe's lies and or incompetence.  I guess they won't be holding him to the same standard as Trump.  What a surprise.  Oh and don't forget the thumbs down little boy.  lol

Wow, And just like that, Blitzie is up in arms over politicians lying.

15 hours ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Wow, And just like that, Blitzie is up in arms over politicians lying.

Even if he cannot find a Biden lie, LOL.

Let's see......to catch Trump, Biden has to average over 50 lies per day - after 6 days, Biden has fallen 300 lies behind that pace.

59 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Just pointing out quid pro Joe's hypocrisy.  Good to see you admit that he lied though.

We are still waiting for you to do that Blitzy. And since you have not, there must not be any hypocrisy.

He started working on the coronavirus response when he wrapped up the nomination - not the election. Go back and read the thread. But since he is basically starting from scratch - due to the lack of a plan by his predecessor, and the fact that his predecessor hid the covid information from the transition team - it will take time to turn it around.

And unlike your boy, he is not going to blow smoke up everyone's ass by lying about it.

From the Blitzy Dictionary: Hypocrisy is a synonym for honesty - when a Dem is involved.

It means competence in his case.

Daily press briefings with honesty. Experts doing the talking instead of a clueless windbag talking about bleach and Hydroxychloroquine.

Talk about a 180 degree turnaround. You guys may prefer the occasional press briefings - complete with lies by Baghdad Barbie and her two predecessors (including the one that never held a single press briefing) - but most Americans prefer competence and honesty.

28 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

She's made fun of a branch of the military and requests questions in advance.

When asked about this, she said she'd "circle back". 

Oh - did she call them losers and suckers?

Her job is to answer questions, and if she does not know the answer, her job is to get them. She did not have the answer to the Space Force question and said she would get with the Space Force point of contact.

She did not make fun of them - but she also did not blow smoke up the reporter's ass with a BS answer like Trump's Press Secretaries, so I can see how you are confused.

45 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

She's made fun of a branch of the military and requests questions in advance.

When asked about this, she said she'd "circle back". 

Yeah, anxiously awaiting all of the Liberal outrage over her comments about a branch of our military.