Sign in to follow this  
SwampFox

Womb Raider Executed

The woman who murdered an expectant mother in cold blood back in 2004 and removed her fetus, which survived, was executed early this morning at the federal prison in Terre Haute, IN. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9141449/Supreme-Court-ALLOWS-federal-execution-womb-raider-killer-Lisa-Montgomery.html#newcomment

4 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Well deserved IMO.   Should have happened a decade ago.

No worries with her getting executed. But I guess the administration is selective with punishment for crimes - since the leader of the administration is a one man crime wave.

The adults that allowed the woman to be gang raped repeatedly as a child - and who made money by forcing her to have sex with their adult friends - should fry also.

You and Swampy both turned out pretty awful as well - and there is no justification or excuse for you guys.

You and Swampy both turned out pretty awful as well - and there is no justification or excuse for you guys.

Speak for yourself. You have got no room to talk as you have to spin everything into a personal attack on others on this board whom you disagree with. If I were a gambler, II bet you are Ccockytlk's WNCMountainCock who got booted for going way over the line in a personal attack on a female member of the board.

1 hour ago, SwampFox said:

Speak for yourself. You have got no room to talk as you have to spin everything in to a personal attack on others on this board whom you disagree with. If I were a gambler, II bet you are Ccockytlk's WNCMountainCock who got booted for going way over the line in a personal attack on a female member of the board.

LOL - never been anybody but ol' Ace - but I can see that you are extending your crackpot conspiracy theories from politics to internet forums. Do you wear the tinfoil hat when you leave the basement? Or do you NOT leave the basement?

Lighten up. I respect and defend women and minorities - if you haven't figured that out by now, heaven help you. Good thing that you are NOT a gambler - you would be a broke one.

OMG thats brutal. I dont remember that story. I wish I didn't read your post. I think Im gonna be sick

Have a few shots of Jack and you'll be OK. What is even more sickening is that the fiend's crime inspired a number of copycats, all of whom should be on Death Row but are not.

36 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

I remember hearing about this way back when. This is just an insane story. Wonder if this psycho realized you can adopt babies... But then again, she would not a qualified due to being insane.

the article said she lied to the family courts that she was pregnant in a custody battle. Her ex husband knew she had surgery before so she couldn't get pregnant. He was gonna make it known at the next court date and she was up against it timing wise so adoption would not have solved her "problem"

people are psychotic