• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes a statement gets criticized, doesn't make a statement gets criticized.  Sounds about right coming from the Left.

Yeah I get it,  you and your Liberal comrades don't care about the truth and facts.

Yeah I paid $2.19 for regular this morning at the same station I paid $1.59 for on election day.   But at least quid pro Joe isn't a meanie.

Posted Images

Former VP Mike Pence on the January 6th insurrection that Donald Trump incited:

"January 6th was a dark day in the history of the United States Capitol." And on Donald Trump's support of the insurrection: "I don't know if we'll ever see eye to eye on that day"

27 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

"January 6th was a dark day in the history of the United States Capitol." And on Donald Trump's support of the insurrection: "I don't know if we'll ever see eye to eye on that day"

Understatement of the year - considering they wanted to hang him.... 

7 hours ago, Tastylicks said:

Honestly based on that quote from Pence I read that as he is saying he and the media will not be seeing eye to eye. Was he specifically referring to Trump and him not seeing eye to eye? 

1 hour ago, TKE226 said:

Honestly based on that quote from Pence I read that as he is saying he and the media will not be seeing eye to eye. Was he specifically referring to Trump and him not seeing eye to eye? 

Yeah, he prefaced with he and Trump have talked numerous times since January 6th and...

• Ron DeSantis is signing a Florida law barring any social media posting of politicians wearing pants.

• Marjorie Taylor Greene is wearing her pants suit backwards as she declares the holocaust a hoax.

• Lindsay Graham says he's gonna keep wearing his pants on straight.....for now (only to change his mind next week)

• Mitt Romney says pants are made to be worn with the button up front. Fox & Friends calls him a communist. Citing Karl Marx's front facing button pants in the 1840s
  • Haha 2

Well we can put this lie to bed...

A government report concludes that federal police did not clear protesters from Lafayette Park near the White House last summer so then-President Donald Trump could walk to a nearby church for a photo op.

The report, released Wednesday by Interior Department Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt, says U.S. Park Police and the U.S. Secret Service determined it was necessary to remove protesters from the area in and around the park last June 1, so contractors could install security fencing.

Federal police didn't learn of Trump's plans to walk through the park and examine damage from a fire at St. John's Episcopal Church until mid- to late afternoon – hours after they had begun planning for the security fencing and the contractor had arrived in the park, the report says.

"The evidence we obtained did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park to allow the president to survey the damage and walk to St. John’s Church,” the report said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/09/lafayette-park-not-cleared-donald-trump-photo-opp-report-says/7622478002/

20 hours ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Well we can put this lie to bed...

A government report concludes that federal police did not clear protesters from Lafayette Park near the White House last summer so then-President Donald Trump could walk to a nearby church for a photo op.

The report, released Wednesday by Interior Department Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt, says U.S. Park Police and the U.S. Secret Service determined it was necessary to remove protesters from the area in and around the park last June 1, so contractors could install security fencing.

Federal police didn't learn of Trump's plans to walk through the park and examine damage from a fire at St. John's Episcopal Church until mid- to late afternoon – hours after they had begun planning for the security fencing and the contractor had arrived in the park, the report says.

"The evidence we obtained did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park to allow the president to survey the damage and walk to St. John’s Church,” the report said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/09/lafayette-park-not-cleared-donald-trump-photo-opp-report-says/7622478002/

"Will Ferrell Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" https://giphy.com/gifs/police-francisco-among-I5xVnGJRHZZf2

12 hours ago, Spur's Addiction said:

I'll read it after you read the Mueller report. 

can't argue with this logic...I have read both...maybe you should try especially when you disparage others who have not read the Mueller report lol...that hipocrisy is amazing

• +1 1
31 minutes ago, STS said:

can't argue with this logic...I have read both...maybe you should try especially when you disparage others who have not read the Mueller report lol...that hipocrisy is amazing

I didn't read it because I didn't see the link. I'll go back and read it. Was just giving corpsman a hard time. 

On 6/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, carolina_corpsman said:

It's linked in the article above.

I do not see the report linked in the article. I just see a link to this other article, which states that: "

"Attorney General William Barr is filmed with law enforcement officers at Lafayette Square after security forces had established a barrier limiting demonstrators to an area bordering H Street. The square is a federally owned public park.

USA TODAY reported that while Barr ordered protesters to be removed from the park itself before Trump's visit, he was not involved in planning the church event. Officials had decided to expand the security perimeter around the park on Monday morning, after previous protests in the area. This was before the church visit was announced, officials said.

On Monday evening, Barr found the perimeter had not been expanded and ordered the park cleared, USA TODAY reported."

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2020/06/05/george-floyd-protests-trump-church-photo-curfew-park/3127684001/