So here we are - 6 days into 2021, 4 years after Trump became President to Make America Great Again:

- Terrorists are storm the US Capitol, incited by the President that very morning. 

Sad, pathetic, disgraceful, treasonous, 

Meanwhile...

• 350K+ dead due to a raging pandemic, called hoax by the Pres., with cases still rising.
  • Pandemic response mismanaged from day 1, until today with the botched vaccine roll out. 
  • Record unemployment
  • Record deficit
  • Racial unrest
  • Record unemployment

MAGA bitches. America is really great after 4 years of Trump. 

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes a statement gets criticized, doesn't make a statement gets criticized.  Sounds about right coming from the Left.

Yeah I get it,  you and your Liberal comrades don't care about the truth and facts.

Yeah I paid $2.19 for regular this morning at the same station I paid $1.59 for on election day.   But at least quid pro Joe isn't a meanie.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

So here we are - 6 days into 2021, 4 years after Trump became President to Make America Great Again:

- Terrorists are storm the US Capitol, incited by the President that very morning. 

Sad, pathetic, disgraceful, treasonous, 

Meanwhile...

• 350K+ dead due to a raging pandemic, called hoax by the Pres., with cases still rising.
  • Pandemic response mismanaged from day 1, until today with the botched vaccine roll out. 
  • Record unemployment
  • Record deficit
  • Racial unrest
  • Record unemployment

MAGA bitches. America is really great after 4 years of Trump. 

Chill...quid pro Joe will have everything straightened out by late February.

Just now, Blitzkrieg said:

Chill...quid pro Joe will have everything straightened out by late February.

I doubt it. Trump has sown seed of hate and disinformation that will take years or even decades to eradicate, before this country will be great again. 

But maybe Darwin takes out some of these MAGA idiots before then,  to speed things up. 

6 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

I doubt it. Trump has sown seed of hate and disinformation that will take years or even decades to eradicate, before this country will be great again. 

But maybe Darwin takes out some of these MAGA idiots before then,  to speed things up. 

Already making excuses.  My my my.

Trump did not order the storming of the capitol. That was done by ANTIFA and other extremists. Note that those in all black with MAGA hats on backwards are probably ANTIFA, given their fondness to wear all black, and the fact they were told to wear their caps backwards.

4 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

You got any excuses for the treason your fellow MAGA's committed in DC today?

Nope.  And they're not my fellow MAGAs.    But I'm sure you'll hold quid pro Joe to the same standard as you held Trump to.  lol

8 hours ago, SwampFox said:

Trump did not order the storming of the capitol. That was done by ANTIFA and other extremists. Note that those in all black with MAGA hats on backwards are probably ANTIFA, given their fondness to wear all black, and the fact they were told to wear their caps backwards.

I find your version of reality disturbing.

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Do you honestly think the there were no outside influences and actors? It was all Trump supporters?

Were there outside agitators, sure maybe? But they would never have been there had Trump not called his minios to Washington and then told them to march to the Capitol. And Donnie Jr and Guillinai egged them on with his "trial by combat' statement. 

3 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Were there outside agitators, sure maybe? But they would never have been there had Trump not called his minios to Washington and then told them to march to the Capitol. And Donnie Jr and Guillinai egged them on with his "trial by combat' statement. 

So, yes. 

As in the link I shared in the other thread, they took part in storming the capital. See, it wasn't that hard.

9 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

So, yes. 

As in the link I shared in the other thread, they took part in storming the capital. See, it wasn't that hard.

Why are you so hell bent on proving there were “other people” who stormed the capitol then Trump supporters? Was the majority of people from “outside groups? It was clear people who attended that rally went to the Capitol carrying their Trump and Confederate battle flags. Went as far as replacing the US flag inside the Capitol with a Trump flag! 

It just seems you are dismissing the Trumpers and want to focus on others. 

And for what it’s worth, to me I don’t care who these people are they were wrong and justice needs to come to them. But these people were so dumb taking photos of them selves inside the Capitol. 

3 minutes ago, TKE226 said:

Why are you so hell bent on proving there were “other people” who stormed the capitol then Trump supporters? Was the majority of people from “outside groups? It was clear people who attended that rally went to the Capitol carrying their Trump and Confederate battle flags. Went as far as replacing the US flag inside the Capitol with a Trump flag! 

It just seems you are dismissing the Trumpers and want to focus on others. 

And for what it’s worth, to me I don’t care who these people are they were wrong and justice needs to come to them. But these people were so dumb taking photos of them selves inside the Capitol. 

Because every time BLM or ANTIFA loots pillages burns and destroys posters on here point out the same thing. As if it excused their actions. 

What is good for the goose right?

1 minute ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Did they even arrest someone? Some of the Capitol Police were inside taking seflies with the traitors. 

yeah I know that was a disgrace. But yeah, some got arrested i think. They should be charged with sedition. The courts need to send a message

1 minute ago, TKE226 said:

Trumps own words on Twitter praising this....

not at all stoking the fire?

If you watched his psychotic rally before they stormed the Capitol, he said it at least 4 times "let's go to the capitol." 

Trump incited this riot. Hes a disgrace and anti-American 

• Confused 1