Sign in to follow this  
STS

2020 Presidential Election Thread

12 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

General Flynn (Former Nat Sec advisor and the Trump crony recently pardoned), is tweeting about declaring Marhall Law and re-do the election.....

You can't make this shit up.

Makes sense. That's what Flynn's buddies over in Russia would do.

The guy is a traitor to our country

57 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

General Flynn (Former Nat Sec advisor and the Trump crony recently pardoned), is tweeting about declaring Marhall Law and re-do the election.....You can't make this shit up.

The potential for a scorched earth ending was always there. I think the possibility of a 2024 run may be buffering some of this. 

I just hope the whole mess implodes in on itself and the followers get disgusted and walk. 

5 minutes ago, JimG said:

The potential for a scorched earth ending was always there. I think the possibility of a 2024 run may be buffering some of this. 

I just hope the whole mess implodes in on itself and the followers get disgusted and walk. 

They are already talking about not voting in the GA senate run-off elections because they think it's all rigged.

Just now, Spur's Addiction said:

They are already talking about not voting in the GA senate run-off elections because they think it's all rigged.

Yep....dumbazzes handing the senate majority to the Dems. The GOP needs to rid itself of this cancer but they can't. 

I'm sure out there, someone saw this coming. 

14 minutes ago, JimG said:

If his followers did not get disgusted during the course of his presidency, then this will not do it either.

The thing about shooting someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight really is true - the MAGAs would find some character flaw in the dead person and say that Trump was right to shoot him, MAGA! Merica!

1 hour ago, TKE226 said:

What was up with Trump's "this is the most important speech I've ever given" speech? 

He is no longer getting a national TV audience for his lies, so he is free to hype his statements and lie even more on Facebook. It was a targeted message to the MAGAs - the only ones that will watch it - that he still should be president and they need to keep giving him more $ for his fight.

Which will allow Trump to leave office with a huge slush fund to pay for his lifestyle, and to use it when he wants to provide clout within the Republican Party.

I long for the day when Trumpism is gone and relegated to the dustbin of history and people can once again feel free to disagree on the merits of their ideas/thoughts. Right now, so many Americans live in a world of magical thinking where facts don't matter. The election wasn't rigged. The state officials that certified their votes aren't part of a deep state. Barr, long Trump's toadie, isn't suddenly a fool because he's unwilling to make %^&# up to overturn an election. Krebs isn't a closet liberal. 

Magical thinking.

• Like 1