Sign in to follow this  
kingofnerf

Rapper 50 Cent: Vote for Trump

The 45-year-old hip-hop mogul -- born Curtis James Jackson III -- took to Instagram on Monday to offer his support for President Trump after seeing figures related to former Vice President Joe Biden's proposed tax plan.

The star shared an image from what appeared to be a news broadcast, displaying the "top tax rates by state under [the] Biden tax plan."

Among the states mentioned was New York, which the broadcast said would be taxed at a rate of 58% while New York City would be taxed at 62%.

"WHAT THE F--K! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote Jackson in the caption. "F--K NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f--king mind."

The post garnered a great deal of support for the incumbent candidate, though a handful of followers insisted the numbers applied only to "rich people."

Shortly after, he shared another post, seemingly to boast about his wealth.

Also an actor and businessman, Jackson was born in Queens and is worth at least $110 million, as Forbes reported in 2012.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/50-cent-voting-trump-over-biden-tax-plan

3 minutes ago, kingofnerf said:

More evidence to vote for Biden.

Rich people - and that would definitely include Fitty - are the only ones that like him, because they get to keep all their money.

And the people that ain't rich pay for the national debt that is being run up because the very rich and corporations do not pay their fair share. Fact.

That is right MAGAs - you are giving money to Fitty and every other rich person in America. MAGA!

2 hours ago, Ace Dilcock said:

More evidence to vote for Biden.

Rich people - and that would definitely include Fitty - are the only ones that like him, because they get to keep all their money.

And the people that ain't rich pay for the national debt that is being run up because the very rich and corporations do not pay their fair share. Fact.

That is right MAGAs - you are giving money to Fitty and every other rich person in America. MAGA!

I hear ya, but the Dems and Liberal news media have been obsessed with race, as well as, "Trump's not a nice guy," the last six months instead of what you just said.

Trump knows this and has pushed the Dems buttons all day long the past several months to take the focus off of what you just said.

5 hours ago, kingofnerf said:

Also an actor and businessman, Jackson was born in Queens and is worth at least $110 million, as Forbes reported in 2012.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/50-cent-voting-trump-over-biden-tax-plan

He filed for bankruptcy in 2015. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent#Wealth

Ice Cube is also backing Trump. Biden's comment "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black" hasn't gone over very well with a lot of folks.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ice-cube-defends-working-with-trump-campaign-on-platinum-plan-for-black-americans

2 hours ago, SwampFox said:

Ice Cube is also backing Trump. Biden's comment "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black" hasn't gone over very well with a lot of folks.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ice-cube-defends-working-with-trump-campaign-on-platinum-plan-for-black-americans

He is polling at 17% among black males. Ice Cube got Trump to adopt a couple of his ideas but he still has not endorsed him. 50 Cent likes Trump because he doesn't tax rich people.

It will take a hell of a lot more than that - even older white males are bailing on him.

12 hours ago, SwampFox said:

That depends. Certain states restore the voting rights of convicted felons who have completed all the terms of their sentence.

Michael Vick is registered to vote in Florida through a program there and he has talked about it on his NFL broadcasts.

If a convicted felon cares enough to want to vote after they have done their time, I am okay with them having this right restored to them if they request it because it can give someone a ray of hope for the future they might not otherwise have.

Convicted felons are American citizens also. If they have paid their debt to society, then they should be allowed to vote.

A lot of them were in for things like simple possession of marijuana, or did things early in life that they have since regretted and made amends for.

In other words - many of them have committed far fewer crimes than Trump and his family/henchmen. If Trump can continue to be president after committing crimes, other criminals with lesser crimes should be allowed to vote.

35 minutes ago, LipRipper said:

That's one of the issues on the democrat platform. lol

ok? I don't have to agree with everything on the platform. Regular people can think for themselves they don't bend at the knee for everything their candidate says like you trump worshippers

26 minutes ago, kingofnerf said:

Michael Vick is registered to vote in Florida through a program there and he has talked about it on his NFL broadcasts.

If a convicted felon cares enough to want to vote after they have done their time, I am okay with them having this right restored to them if they request it because it can give someone a ray of hope for the future they might not otherwise have.

So Jerry Sandusky should be able to vote on who can serve on the local school board some day? Or worse, run for it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

So Jerry Sandusky should be able to vote on who can serve on the local school board some day? Or worse, run for it

Active prisoners cannot vote. Sandusky was sentenced for 30 to 60 years in 2012, so he has 22 years to go and he is 76 now - it is unlikely that he will ever leave prison.

Hopefully, he is still involved in sexual abuse - but on the receiving end. Sexual abusers of underaged kids are not popular in prison.

Don't be ludicrous. Jerry will never get out of prison. His perverted pedophile a$$ will die in prison. That is until the other prisoners get a shot at him.

21 hours ago, Ace Dilcock said:

Active prisoners cannot vote. Sandusky was sentenced for 30 to 60 years in 2012, so he has 22 years to go and he is 76 now - it is unlikely that he will ever leave prison.

Hopefully, he is still involved in sexual abuse - but on the receiving end. Sexual abusers of underaged kids are not popular in prison.

WTF is wrong with you?  Mr. "Paid Their Debt To Society" is cheering on prison rape.

53 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

It's almost like celebrities shouldn't be listened to when they talk about things outside their area of expertise.

I dont listen to celebrities as the basis of my decision making. I also do not care that Taylor Swift endorses Joe Biden, but they all have a right to their opinion and to share it.

52 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

WTF is wrong with you?  Mr. "Paid Their Debt To Society" is cheering on prison rape.

You cool with predatory child abuse, KOB? WTF is wrong with you?

If he has become a prison bitch. that is part of the debt that he has to pay to society.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:06 PM, Tastylicks said:

Passionate, misguided women who don't care about their online reputation have their value in the Nerf Kingdom.  :cool:

Pts.

2 hours ago, kingofnerf said:

Passionate, misguided women who don't care about their online reputation have their value in the Nerf Kingdom.  :cool:

Pts.

Tasty and Nerf agreeing on something? The world is coming to an end.

One piece of useless but interesting information. There are three quarters of a million people in America that are in jail or prison, but have not yet been convicted of a crime (and may not be ever be convicted).

They are all eligible to vote. The snag is that in person voting is a little bit tricky for those people. And, amazingly some states do not have "being in prison" as one of the valid reasons for getting an absentee ballot.

16 hours ago, kingofnerf said:

Pts.

thanks..... I think

you are quite alright Nerf, just gotta get you outta this spell that trump has on ya. But I feel the same way about like 30% of the people I come across these days

36 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

thanks..... I think

you are quite alright Nerf, just gotta get you outta this spell that trump has on ya. But I feel the same way about like 30% of the people I come across these days

poltergeist oo1 - all are welcome step into the light

Nerf can be saved - I have hope.

Most of the rest be like this guy - totally brainwashed by watching Faux News for 7 hours a day (like Trump):

Saruman Theoden No Power Here - You have no power here

On 10/21/2020 at 12:01 PM, Ace Dilcock said:

Convicted felons are American citizens also. If they have paid their debt to society, then they should be allowed to vote.

A lot of them were in for things like simple possession of marijuana, or did things early in life that they have since regretted and made amends for.

In other words - many of them have committed far fewer crimes than Trump and his family/henchmen. If Trump can continue to be president after committing crimes, other criminals with lesser crimes should be allowed to vote.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights.aspx

Things are changing, more people convicted of felonies are able to get back the privilege to vote.

I must’ve missed Trump’s convictions in a court of law...care to share a link?

On 10/22/2020 at 10:23 AM, Ace Dilcock said:

If he has become a prison bitch. that is part of the debt that he has to pay to society.

I agree with you 100%. Actions have consequences. Same with fighting police, if you get killed it’s the consequences of your actions.

Glad you’re seeing the light.

23 hours ago, Pitchcock said:

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights.aspx

Things are changing, more people convicted of felonies are able to get back the privilege to vote.

I must’ve missed Trump’s convictions in a court of law...care to share a link?

He is immune the prosecution while he is president. That does not mean the crimes have not been committed.

Proof? He is "unindicted co-conspirator #1" in the  campaign fraud conviction that Michael Cohen went to prison for.

There was no question of his guilt - Cohen committed the crime under the direction of trump, who is the one that benefited. They're playing war crimes too. All easy to prove.

There are about 10 no-brainer crimes that he is clearly guilty of. You'll find out all about it after the election. Which, of course, may I add more crimes. The man is a walking crime spree.