Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SwampFox

Panthers Spanish Language Broadcaster Fired...

Recommended Posts

...because he supports President Trump. Luis Moreno Jr., had served opposite his uncle Jaime since 2010. Luis declared his support for Trump on his personal Twitter account in April of this year, The Panthers radio and TV manager ordered him to remove references to the Panthers from his personal Twitter account and Luis complied. Now 5 months later Charlotte has cut him lose without reason. I'd guess the powers that be in the organization are hard core jackasses who believe the demoviks own the Hispanic vote like they own the black vote.

https://headlineusa.com/nfl-teams-spanish-language-broadcaster-loses-job-for-supporting-trump/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Who is Charlotte?

The dirty dealers who enlisted SC to help land the franchise and then said 'Thank you for your help and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.'. They said they were going to build the stadium near Carowinds where parking would have been a breeze. Instead, they built in downtown Charlotte where parking is a pain in the butt. They also did that to minimize the financial benefit to SC on game day. Although the fly both states flags at their stadium, they are about as much a SC team as the Falcons are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SwampFox said:

The dirty dealers who enlisted SC to help land the franchise and then said 'Thank you for your help and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.'. They said they were going to built the stadium near Carowinds where parking would have been a breeze. Instead, they built in downtown Charlotte where parking is a pain in the butt. They also did that to minimize the financial benefit to SC on gameday. Although the fly both states flags at their stadium, they are about as much a SC team as the Falcons are.

https://www.panthers.com/rockhill/

Over $1B being invested in Rock Hill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gamecock88 said:

https://www.panthers.com/rockhill/

Over $1B being invested in Rock Hill. 

You weren't under the impression Swampgas had any kind of handle on the actual facts or situation were you?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/editorials/article231298403.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SwampFox said:

...because he supports President Trump. Luis Moreno Jr., had served opposite his uncle Jaime since 2010. Luis declared his support for Trump on his personal Twitter account in April of this year, The Panthers radio and TV manager ordered him to remove references to the Panthers from his personal Twitter account and Luis complied. Now 5 months later Charlotte has cut him lose without reason. I'd guess the powers that be in the organization are hard core jackasses who believe the demoviks own the Hispanic vote like they own the black vote.

https://headlineusa.com/nfl-teams-spanish-language-broadcaster-loses-job-for-supporting-trump/

You are aware this guy wasn't fired right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LBC said:

You are aware this guy wasn't fired right?

The guy is a QAnon supporter - horrible look for an NFL broadcaster.

What is funny is that anyone that does not LIE for Trump - falsify data, subvert science to politics, etc. - is promptly silenced and soon replaced by Trump. Which the MAGAs are cool with - but if the shoe is on the other foot - "How dare you - not letting that wonderful man accuse Hillary Clinton of sex trafficking underage girls!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With no fans in the seats up to this point, the TV revenue is the only cash the teams are receiving right now.

Realistically there are going to be cuts of things in the current environment.

It would be reasonable to assume different teams will manage things differently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

Yes, however this is still a blatant case of retribution for the man's political beliefs.

Serious question - do you believe in QAnon?

If I ran a business and one of my employees believed in a fringe cult, that would be a huuge strike against them. It calls their common sense and judgment into play.

At a time when jobs are scarce, why tie one up with a whacko?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Serious question - do you believe in QAnon?

I haven't paid attention to them.
 

Quote

 

If I ran a business and one of my employees believed in a fringe cult, that would be a huuge strike against them. It calls their common sense and judgment into play.

At a time when jobs are scarce, why tie one up with a whacko?

 

Get a life. Those of us who support the president are not a cult, nor are we wacko. We're just average American's who were sick and tired of the way the ruling class was ignoring us. Trump was a true political outsider, and because of that, the ruling class and their ilk went absolutely mad. The 4 years of constant false accusations and the bogus impeachment are living proof. They can't stand the fact that Trump has done what they pledged to do for years, but never delivered on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

I haven't paid attention to them.
 

Get a life. Those of us who support the president are not a cult, nor are we wacko. We're just average American's who were sick and tired of the way the ruling class was ignoring us. Trump was a true political outsider, and because of that, the ruling class and their ilk went absolutely mad. The 4 years of constant false accusations and the bogus impeachment are living proof. They can't stand the fact that Trump has done what they pledged to do for years, but never delivered on.

The false accusations have pretty much all been proven true. Even Republicans conceded that Trump did what he was accused of being impeached over, they just decided to leave him in office because it would hurt them politically to vote to remove Trump.

The "ruling class" has embraced Trump - at least the ones on the Republican side.

The fact that you deny the mountain of documentation that goes against Trump and believe what he says means that you are a cultist.

And exactly what has Trump delivered on? The wall - the same wall that experts say is not needed. or the best way to control the border - is that built? Law and order? Great economy?

How about this one - "drain the swamp"? There is more corruption, lies and propaganda than ever. With most coming from Trump himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

I haven't paid attention to them.
 

Get a life. Those of us who support the president are not a cult, nor are we wacko. We're just average American's who were sick and tired of the way the ruling class was ignoring us. Trump was a true political outsider, and because of that, the ruling class and their ilk went absolutely mad. The 4 years of constant false accusations and the bogus impeachment are living proof. They can't stand the fact that Trump has done what they pledged to do for years, but never delivered on.

Qanon is a cult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

I haven't paid attention to them.
 

Get a life. Those of us who support the president are not a cult, nor are we wacko. We're just average American's who were sick and tired of the way the ruling class was ignoring us. Trump was a true political outsider, and because of that, the ruling class and their ilk went absolutely mad. The 4 years of constant false accusations and the bogus impeachment are living proof. They can't stand the fact that Trump has done what they pledged to do for years, but never delivered on.

Bingo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Bingo.

Says cult member #2.

Being a Trump supporter means sticking to Faux News/Cult TV and avoiding mainstream media. And, above all, avoiding proven facts.

Everything that Trump has been accused of doing falls into these two categories:

1. Proven to be 100% true.

2. Unproven because Trump is using tax dollars to pay for lawyers to keep it all covered up.

Prove me wrong.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwampFox said:

 

It's a nice gesture a quarter of a century late.

Financial impact in Spartanburg has been in the million$ for years

https://www.postandcourier.com/business/panthers-camp-helped-put-spartanburg-on-the-map-now-the-city-is-looking-to-its/article_8b1f5f86-ae2b-11e9-ab94-0b19d5a872c3.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwampFox said:

Yes, however this is still a blatant case of retribution for the man's political beliefs.

BS....being recently hooked into some right wing political conspiracy is not politics. It's called stupidity. This guy has likely never voted. 

Quote

He said he did not dig into politics before the spring lockdowns, but he had newfound time because of the stay-at-home orders.

After researching American politics online, he “found out that there are a lot of things that are happening that I wasn’t aware of that make me support [Trump],” he told the Observer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

BS....being recently hooked into some right wing political conspiracy is not politics. It's called stupidity. This guy has likely never voted.

Correct. He did not become a US Citizen until recently so this will be the first election he will be voting in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
2 hours ago, SwampFox said:

 

It's a nice gesture a quarter of a century late.

Financial impact in Spartanburg has been in the million$ for years

https://www.postandcourier.com/business/panthers-camp-helped-put-spartanburg-on-the-map-now-the-city-is-looking-to-its/article_8b1f5f86-ae2b-11e9-ab94-0b19d5a872c3.html

If the Pacific represents the economic impact on North Carolina by the Panthers the impact on South Carolina is represented by the Gulf of Mexico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SwampFox said:

Yes, however this is still a blatant case of retribution for the man's political beliefs.

The fact that you believe repeating Qanon conspiracies are 'political beliefs' is only surpassed on the complete retard scale by you admitting you view believing and repeating these totally insane conspiracies/lies equates to being a Conservative/Republican...while thinking you are defending and/or arguing for 'Conservatism'...it is mind bending to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

And he's not a Republican or a conservative. He's just a trump fan inspired by an online conspiracy. 

Per the article:

Quote

After researching American politics online, he “found out that there are a lot of things that are happening that I wasn’t aware of that make me support [Trump],” he told the Observer.

You left of center folks just can't get over the fact that a Mexican immigrant decided to think for himself and picked the elephant rather than the jackass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

Per the article:

You left of center folks just can't get over the fact that a Mexican immigrant decided to think for himself and picked the elephant rather than the jackass.

LOL - Following Qanon is not thinking for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

GCF Copyright

Copyright © 2009-2020 GamecockFanatics.com - All Rights Reserved. GameCock Fanatics is an independent, fan based website. This forum is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the University of South Carolina, or any other organization.

GamecocksFanatics.com

Youtube-Logo.jpg

×
×
  • Create New...