Sign in to follow this  
Skyhawk96

Daily post limit

5 minutes ago, TKE226 said:

Its not the quantity that bothers me its the quality. But you cant regulate that. 

I tend to agree, I didn't design the page but post and or poster rating could be used to regulate posting. Unfortunately trolls go around and thumbs down posts because of the poster and not the content of the post so its not really the best indication and could really impact posting. (Make up a user name thumbs down all posts you disagree with and voila a mini echo chamber. This is what happens with many Twitter subs). 

This is all theoretical and wouldn't happen but if posts were regulated via thumbs up and thumbs down and posters were only allowed X amount of votes it could be better. 

• Downvote 4

26 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

I tend to agree, I didn't design the page but post and or poster rating could be used to regulate posting. Unfortunately trolls go around and thumbs down posts because of the poster and not the content of the post so its not really the best indication and could really impact posting. (Make up a user name thumbs down all posts you disagree with and voila a mini echo chamber. This is what happens with many Twitter subs). 

This is all theoretical and wouldn't happen but if posts were regulated via thumbs up and thumbs down and posters were only allowed X amount of votes it could be better. 

That sounds too much like taternet

• Like 1

Just now, kingofnerf said:

I would think activity of any kind gives Feathered Cock leverage with advertisers to help pay for the board.  That's a good thing since there is little or no sports talk about right now.

Say, what happened to him anyway?

Yeah, the pf is giving more traffic than anything else these days

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, STS said:

no doubt...I log on and see who has the last post in threads and 80% of them are from one poster...good time for me to step away and log out

LOL, it is funny. I've had similar thoughts when I log in and see the threads with new activity all have the last post from the same poster. I give an A+ for commitment from some people.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/16/2020 at 12:24 PM, TKE226 said:

LOL, it is funny. I've had similar thoughts when I log in and see the threads with new activity all have the last post from the same poster. I give an A+ for commitment from some people.  

It would be different if each one of them did not have the exact same BS in them spouted over and over again.  I guess it is Chinese propaganda lol. 

59 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

It would be different if each one of them did not have the exact same BS in them spouted over and over again.  I guess it is Chinese propaganda lol. 

Yea, well tell someone to stop with all the pro-trump BS and I'll do likewise.