Sign in to follow this  
Skyhawk96

This is your brain...

57 minutes ago, LBC said:

That was fun...do Lindsey Graham next!!

That il literally what the MAGAs on this board have been doing with Biden (Harris to follow).

Blacks should not vote for Biden because he co-authored the 1994 Crime Bill that provided more money to the police and enforced tougher laws that locked up blacks.

No one should vote for Biden because he will de-fund the police and social workers will respond to 911 calls involving violence.

The ignorance is strong. MAGA!

I have no idea who the hell Shaun King is - I doubt anybody ese does either, just some guy that posts on Twitter,

But the fact that there are even more extreme about-faces - and they are prominint senators like Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz - says everything that needs to be said about the current state of the Republican Party.

MAGAs love to talk about the past for the Republican Party - Lincoln and the early support of Blacks. LIke it matters TODAY. They need to have another veer in their development - because they were going downhill pre-Trump, and have hit rock bottom under him.

Let Mitt Romney be the Senate place holder and start over with real people, not old racist white men whose only concern is keeping their jobs so they can get richer.

Remember Propaganda 101? The second rule (the first is to continually repeat lies) is to accuse the other side of doing what you do.

So if you have the Lindsay Grahams and Ted Cruzes of the world that all over the TV screen - whose words and prompt about-faces are being used against them and Trump in countless ads - find some yahoo who did an about-face to counter them.

So find someone who did a similar flip-flop - it does not matter if no one, including the person that posted the meme, knows who the hell he is. It automatically counters all the big-name politicians who did the same thing.

PS: I googled and Shaun King is a pundit and liberal civil rights activist. 

Here you go - from Ted Cruz. I will not repeat the nice things he says now - because he does not want to lose his cushy job. Because he was honest before and "job scared" (construction term) now.

"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies — practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

"We need a commander in chief, not a Twitterer-in-chief. ... I don't know anyone who would be comfortable with someone who behaves this way having his finger on the button. I mean, we're liable to wake up one morning, and Donald, if he were president, would have nuked Denmark."

Donald can't defend his own record. Whenever you point out what he's actually said, he just screams, 'liar.' He insults you. He attacks you. He makes it personal, and he gets very rattled. He doesn't like anyone pointing to his actual, substantive record. And I think that's a sign of weakness."

Donald, you're a sniveling coward and leave Heidi the hell alone."

"If I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I'm not confident which pedal I'd push."

Trump is a "narcissist" and "serial philanderer" and "morality doesn't exist" for him.

We have since learned that he is diagnosed as a  narcissist - also a sociopath and a psychopath. I know that Cruz picked the least likely country for Trump to nuke - but he has been feuding with Denmark because they will not sell Greenland to us, so maybe that threat is coming. Like telling North Korea that his nuclear button was bigger.

And the lies? Over 20,000 and in hyperdive with the election coming up? Cruz knows his stuff - and used to be willing to share with the rest of us!

9 minutes ago, GMB2USC23 said:

He is a very out spoken proponent of Black Lives Matters

So again...some guy on twitter vs two current Republican US Senators and the current Republican President of the United States...thanks for clearing that up!

But I do love the fact that this dude's issue was that both Biden and Harris were...in his opinion...to tough on crime for him to fully support early in the race.

Whoever he is, media and news networks are talking about him and have before.  Fox, Newsweek, MSN, AJC, have all chimed in on this topic.  Apparently he's seen enough 'growth' in Harris and Biden since 2018 when he was a Sanders supporter. 

King alluded to Harris' position in a 2018 tweet, in which he said: "Just 4 years ago to this very day, a federal judge had to ORDER California Attorney General Kamala Harris to release more non-violent offenders from prison, but she fought it hard because 'prisons would lose an important labor pool'. That's a quote."

Yet another flip flopping politician.  You guys are correct, Trump, Lindsey and all the rest have done it as well.  She and Joe are no different.  They change and pander with the wind to get votes.

King is actually consistent. He is pretty far left - which is why he was a Bernie Bro - plus he was a Defund the Police/BLM guy who did not like Biden for the 1994 Crime Bill, or Harris for locking a lot of people up as DA. That is why those two were his least favorite Democratic presidential contenders.

But - since he is on the Left - any Dem would be an improvement over a Far Right president. And Harris has been very progressive with her voting as a Senator. 

It makes sense. and it not really a flip-flop - not like Cruz and Graham,Trump went from being the devil to being their best bud in months.

16 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

The first time I heard of Shawn King there was a backup QB for Tampa Bay with the same name. If I thought about "him" at all, I thought those are pretty ballsy Tweets from a backup QB 😂

Yeah - pretty good running QB if I remember correctly.