Sign in to follow this  
kingofnerf

Muschamp 8-5 Presser

Good information from CWM.  I will be bummed if we don't play.  My gut tells me that in the next few weeks, there is a good chance all of college fall sports get postponed / cancelled.  I hope I am wrong, but with the MAC shutting it down and other conferences taking a look at that path, I fear before the end of August, that is what we may hear / see.

Nice to have something about football to watch, even if it is just a press conference. 

The point about the Clemson game is moot I think. I don't see how we would ever get to that point in the season. I give this season 2-3 games (at the most) before everything gets cancelled. 

2 hours ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Nice to have something about football to watch, even if it is just a press conference. 

The point about the Clemson game is moot I think. I don't see how we would ever get to that point in the season. I give this season 2-3 games (at the most) before everything gets cancelled. 

I tend to agree.  ACs and walk-ons will be used more than they ever have if it goes the whole season.

As far as the Clemson game goes, who would care if us and the Taters just decided to show up and get it on anyway?

That's the way it used to be before the TV contracts and NCAA po-po anyway back in the day.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, kingofnerf said:

I tend to agree.  ACs and walk-ons will be used more than they ever have if it goes the whole season.

As far as the Clemson game goes, who would care if us and the Taters just decided to show up and get it on anyway?

That's the way it used to be before the TV contracts and NCAA po-po anyway back in the day.

I could almost see a scenario like this playing out with somebody live streaming it on YouTube or something. 

I doubt it will happen though.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, kingofnerf said:

I thought the Taters only liked four legged friends?