Sign in to follow this  
SwampFox

If BLM Then Why Did Rioters ...

... in Boston vandalize the 54th Massachusetts Monument? Perhaps the rioters mistook the soldiers depicted on the monument for Confederates, as their education is lacking.

https://www.wbur.org/artery/2020/06/03/16-statues-memorials-damaged

• Downvote 1

GFY. This isn't fake news Whisky Delta . The rioters were obviously lacking in intelligence to vandalized the monument to the 54th Massachusetts Infantry. While they were up to it they vandalized all the monuments on Boston Common. This indicates that it was lefties, as the numbers of alleged far right counter rioters are much smaller in number. 

Now what did you graduate from USC with? FYI, I have a BS in Business Administration with Marketing and Management Science Majors.

10 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

GFY. This isn't fake news Whisky Delta . The rioters were obviously lacking in intelligence to vandalized the monument to the 54th Massachusetts Infantry. While they were up to it they vandalized all the monuments on Boston Common. This indicates that it was lefties, as the numbers of alleged far right counter rioters are much smaller in number. 

Now what did you graduate from USC with? FYI, I have a BS in Business Administration with Marketing and Management Science Majors.

The only thing this indicates is that your ignorant little bird brain will only believe what it wants to. I don't give a flying fart what you got a degree in, you have got to be the most gullible moron in here. You literally perpetuate fake news all day long. 

Turns out it was one woman that painted inscriptions on the backside of the monument, which is flat granite.

A monument in Boston depicting a famous all-black regiment that fought for the union in the Civil War was vandalized by a mentally disturbed local woman.

It was cleaned off quickly. On to the next inflammatory headline, SwampGas! Use that marketing degree on some good Rightwing propaganda!

PS - i know that we do not see eye to eye - not even close - but I have not ever blasted you as bad as MFB just did, have I?

It was cleaned off quickly. On to the next inflammatory headline, SwampGas! Use that marketing degree on some good Rightwing propaganda!

PS - i know that we do not see eye to eye - not even close - but I have not ever blasted you as bad as MFB just did, have I?

Not per the Globe. To avoid damage to the monuments, they are taking their time, per the article.

As for MFB, he's never gone off like that that I can remember. He definitely has his knickers in a knot this morning.

14 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

Please show me where they said it was BLM that vandalized the monuments

I don't know about thread but Glory was one hell of a great movie

That it was. There was only one major gaff, and that is that Ft Wagner was attacked from the South, but the movie shows the attack coming in from the North. 

Here is a link to a page on History.net about the attack on the fort, and how a member of the 54th became the 1st black to win the Medal of Honor for his heroism during the attack.

https://www.historynet.com/william-h-carney-54th-massachusetts-soldier-and-first-black-us-medal-of-honor-recipient.htm#:~:text=William H.,with the 54th Massachusetts Regiment.

In the title, it was literally the 2nd word 

Since you are confused, let me list the complete sentence.

If BLM, then why did rioters in Boston vandalize the 54th Massachusetts Monument?

That statement clearly does not say BLM defaced the monument. It says rioters did. Also in case you did not know it, the 54th Massachusetts was the 1st black regiment raised for the Union Army during the Civil War. Are you clear now?

6 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

Since you are confused, let me list the complete sentence.

If BLM, then why did rioters in Boston vandalize the 54th Massachusetts Monument?

That statement clearly does not say BLM defaced the monument. It says rioters did.

Then why mention BLM, what does that have to do with anything? Oh let me guess, you are insinuating the only people were rioting were black AND uneducated because you are a racist douchebag. No implication about BLM except you mentioned them in the f***ing title! What a goon 

Turns out it was one woman that painted inscriptions on the backside of the monument, which is flat granite.

A monument in Boston depicting a famous all-black regiment that fought for the union in the Civil War was vandalized by a mentally disturbed local woman.

That doesn't look like the back of the monument. 

Shaw Memorial Vandalized | Historical Digression

Then why mention BLM, what does that have to do with anything? Oh let me guess, you are insinuating the only people were rioting were black AND uneducated because you are a racist douchebag. No implication about BLM except you mentioned them in the f***ing title! What a goon 

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. If Black Lives Matter, the why did rioters deface a monument to Black troops, regardless of if they were BLM supporters or not. I can't make it any clearer than that. 

• Like 1

The inscriptions were on the backside - again, it was a single, mentally deranged black woman. The frontside looks like someone just slung some paint on it.

One of her inscriptions was "Black Lives Matter", so she probably was part of that deal, LOL.

But again, no permanent damage, quickly cleaned up. A new retaining wall on I-26 was painted with graffitti a couple of days ago - a lot more visible and a lot more painting than the 54th monument - and it does not make the news in Chucktown. And that will be a lot harder to clean up. Good artistry, though.

Again, it was a single, mentally deranged black woman. The front of the monument was covered, so she would have no idea what the monument was for, all she saw was a blank canvas - the flat marble backside.

One of her inscriptions was "Black Lives Matter", so she probably was part of that deal, LOL.

But again, one person, no permanent damage, quickly cleaned up. A new retaining wall on I-26 was painted with graffitti a couple of days ago - a lot more visible and a lot more painting than the 54th monument - and it does not make the news in Chucktown. And that will be a lot harder to clean up. Good artistry, though.

Not according to the article in the Boston Globe. As many monuments as were vandalized in multiple parks (including the 9/11 monument) this was not the work of a single lunatic.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SwampFox said:

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. If Black Lives Matter, the why did rioters deface a monument to Black troops, regardless of if they were BLM supporters or not. I can't make it any clearer than that. 

Wtf are you talking about? Black lives clearly do not matter to all people as you are a sterling representation of that here. What do rioters tearing up shit have to do with BLM and the peaceful protest? Oh that's right you can't tell them apart because you are a racist dirtbag 

Wtf are you talking about? Black lives clearly do not matter to all people as you are a sterling representation of that here. What do rioters tearing up shit have to do with BLM and the peaceful protest? Oh that's right you can't tell them apart because you are a racist dirtbag 

Young Man take your race card and your slanderous accusation, stick it where the Sun don't shine, and spit it out. Come back after your old enough to reason things logically.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SwampFox said:

Not according to the article in the Boston Globe. As many monuments as were vandalized in multiple parks (including the 9/11 monument) this was not the work of a single lunatic.

The picture with the yellow paint was from 2012 and would have been done by someone with political views that were more, shall we say, to the Right of the protesters. The front was being conserved and was protected from damage:

The conservator's recent prep work protected the front of the bronze relief with plywood, but its granite backside was vandalized with four-letter words and phrases including “Black Lives Matter,” “No Justice, No Peace,” and “Police are Pigs.”

54th Regiment Memorial defaced

I read earlier that it was done by a woman with some mental issues but I cannot find the  article now, so it was either retracted or my google skills are going downhill.

10 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

Young Man take your race card and your slanderous accusation, stick it where the Sun don't shine, and spit it out. Come back after your old enough to reason things logically.

Stop trying to associate the protesters with the rioters. You know good and well black lives do not matter to all people, take your back handed question and go pound sand