Sign in to follow this  
Spur's Addiction

Racists Steve King just got primaried

One less racist in congress. I call that a good thing.

If we could get rid of the worst racists like Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Frederica "Cowgirl" Battle, and Alcee Hastings (former federal judge impeached for corruption), congress would be a lot better.

• Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

If we could get rid of the worst racists like Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Frederica "Cowgirl" Battle, and Alcee Hastings (former federal judge impeached for corruption), congress would be a lot better.

I figured you would be the one to twist this around into somethign about the Dems. 

3 hours ago, SwampFox said:

Yeah, Alcee Hastings gave someone a lighter sentence for a kickback.

Our Attorney General oversaw giving someone a lighter sentence, eliminated another conviction entirely, and sprung two other convicts early due to coronavirus - and you think he is doing a great job, LOL. Of course, they all worked for Trump

The rest of your "racists" have endured a lifetime of bigotry from rightwing haters idiots like Steve King and SwampGas.

Sorry, dude, you have earned your nickname - Swampy does not cut it for someone that spews vile, noxious odors and hate.

3 hours ago, SwampFox said:

Anyone wanna guess what all these people have in common? 

2 hours ago, SwampFox said:

I'll tell you. They;re commiecrats.

Gosh, no Swampgas - what they have in common is they are all African-Americans, and have had to suffer with racism all of their lives. You know, from privileged white bigots like you and Blitzy.

Gosh, no Swampgas - what they have in common is they are all African-Americans, and have had to suffer with racism all of their lives. You know, from privileged white bigots like you and Blitzy.

Take your f ing race card and use it for a suppository. Everyone of those aaa holes has a long history of misconduct,  treating their staff like dirt, and in Jackson Lee' case, getting airline travelers booted out of their seats so she can fly first class.

36 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

Take your f ing race card and use it for a suppository. Everyone of those aaa holes has a long history of misconduct,  treating their staff like dirt, and in Jackson Lee' case, getting airline travelers booted out of their seats so she can fly first class.

Wow, you sure proved me wrong about not being a bigot!  There is no hate there at all, and you have obviously not been fixated on every aspect of their lives as you read your American Racist Weekly.

There are lots of politicians that act big because of their status and abuse their power. But I guess those particular politicians made the oftern fatal mistake of doing those things - while black. That is not forgiveable, is it?

• Like 1

There are lots of politicians that act big because of their status and abuse their power. But I guess those particular politicians made the oftern fatal mistake of doing those things - while black. That is not forgiveable, is it?

In the case of Jackson-Lee, her acting big outclasses everyone.

https://www.chron.com/politics/article/Washingtonian-gives-Rep-Sheila-Jackson-Lee-5812890.php

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/leetoo-rep-sheila-jackson-lee-takes-her-worst-boss-in-washington-reputation-to-the-next-level

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/23/us/politics/sheila-jackson-lee-cbc-chairwoman.html

https://liveandletsfly.com/congresswoman-steals-first-class-seat/

20 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

Gosh, she should know her place, huh? Are you obsessed much? Should she just be quiet, sit back and make tens of millions from being a politiician like, say, Mitch McConnell?

Oh - I forgot. Mitch is white - and  Republican. So bilking the country out of all that money is okay, huh?

I do not know much about her - but she must keep her constituents happy with how she does her job. She keeps getting re-elected.

If you hate her, fine, contribute to her opponent. But do not pretend your hatred is anything more than racism and Rightwing hatred.

Gosh, she should know her place, huh? Are you obsessed much? Should she just be quiet, sit back and make tens of millions from being a politiician like, say, Mitch McConnell?

Oh - I forgot. Mitch is white - and  Republican. So bilking the country out of all that money is okay, huh?

I do not know much about her - but she must keep her constituents happy with how she does her job. She keeps getting re-elected.

If you hate her, fine, contribute to her opponent. But do not pretend your hatred is anything more than racism and Rightwing hatred.

In spite of what you weak minded weak dick lefties think or have been taught, a bigot is not someone who disagrees with a liberal or a black person. And if you love the meanest person in congress, why don't you go work for her?

A bigot is somoeone that automatically dislikes someone because of the color of their skin or ethnicity. In your case, the hate seems to be built in, and you look for reasons to justiify your view. I really wish I was wrong, but your statements are pretty strong.

For instance - the politicians that you mention may not have stellar reputations, but there are others that are as bad or worse. But you ignore that - because those politicians are not black.

9 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Yeah I should try to blend in with you Libs.  Call everyone names and drop F bombs and call everyone stupid. 

"Call everyone stupid"? Well, if the shoe fits...

But rest assured, we do nt have to tell people that you are stupid for them to realize it - you prove it with your posts.