1 hour ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Why would I want to do that?  I don't agree with or condone any of his actions in these regards.  Weird.

Y'all need to make sure that Chauvin gets the fairest trials in the history of this country. No matter how many it takes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After further film review, Ace the white supremacist still thinks the guy is walking away. Now I fully understand why he kept insisting on CT that Dak was a much better QB than Lawrence. Dude can

For a bit of context, gave fentanyl last night, 100 micrograms, and observed pretty rapid sedation as well as decreased respirations. Again in a controlled environment with a patient on the monitor wh

I absolutely believe you don't know WTF you're talking about, and just want so bad for this to be on some black man and not some rouge cop who is now a convicted murderer.  I also think you're a

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tastylicks said:

thank God that thug is behind bars. Its too bad justice wasn't served in a timely manner, getting him off the streets earlier would've saved George Floyd's life

So this is not the first time his knee was on another human's neck. What a despicable POS.

3 hours ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Y'all need to make sure that Chauvin gets the fairest trials in the history of this country. No matter how many it takes.

That's a function of the Justice Department.  Perhaps you ought to put Karl Marx down and read up on the Constitution.

2 hours ago, Spur's Addiction said:

So this is not the first time his knee was on another human's neck. What a despicable POS.

Yeah the powers to be in Minneapolis failed big time.  Remind us again who runs that place?

1 hour ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Just like the lab results he threw out right?

What did the lab results he threw out say?

And how in the world did you get the chance to review them?

26 minutes ago, LBC said:

What did the lab results he threw out say?

And how in the world did you get the chance to review them?

We don't know what they said, they were thrown out. 

The ABG was brought up to address possible CO poisoning but we're not allowed because"the jury would not understand the science" (source SAC)

Both the defense and prosecution, and doctors from each side told the judge during a motion from the defense to suppress the results ( the jury wasn't in room) that the numbers would show not enough carbon monoxide to kill a human. The judge disallowed because the prosecution had the information before the trial started and bright it out only to refute a defense doctor witness...and I didn't say the jury wouldn't understand, I said I didn't.

48 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Both the defense and prosecution, and doctors from each side told the judge during a motion from the defense to suppress the results ( the jury wasn't in room) that the numbers would show not enough carbon monoxide to kill a human. The judge disallowed because the prosecution had the information before the trial started and bright it out only to refute a defense doctor witness...and I didn't say the jury wouldn't understand, I said I didn't.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:23 PM, SanAntonioCock said:

They had already released the pulse ox results of 98% oxygen saturation which would leave at most 2% CO2 which I think everybody agreed wouldn't kill a person. The left out lab results were really technical medical stuff that I'm not sure the jury would even understand. I had a hard time following.

Hmm..

It's encumbant upon the attorney to make sure when specialized evidence is introduced, it is presented in such a way the jurors understand what it means and the significance. That's ridiculous for a judge to disallow something based on that logic.