Sign in to follow this  
kingofnerf

Will Twitter ban Trump?

I am torn on this one. On the one hand, it would be a much-deserved comeuppance for a guy that takes so much pride in his Twtter followers, and who abuses the platform so badly.

On the other hand, Twitler is such an appropriate name for Trump......

Daily press briefings (which doubled as propaganda opportunities and tripled as compaign rallies) - total disasters and discontinued.

Twitter (which allowed Trump to spew vile hatred and lies for years) suddenly develops a conscience and adds disclaimers/deletes content - may or may not permanently ban Trump.

MAGA rallies (where Trump can bloviate at will and his low IQ brainwashed followers fawn on every lie) - discontinued due to Trump's total bungling of the coronavirus response.

What's a neo-Nazi hate-filled bigot to do? You almost feel sorry for the poor guy.....but not really.

23 minutes ago, Ace Dilcock said:

Daily press briefings (which doubled as propaganda opportunities and tripled as compaign rallies) - total disasters and discontinued.

Twitter (which allowed Trump to spew vile hatred and lies for years) suddenly develops a conscience and adds disclaimers/deletes content - may or may not permanently ban Trump.

MAGA rallies (where Trump can bloviate at will and his low IQ brainwashed followers fawn on every lie) - discontinued due to Trump's total bungling of the coronavirus response.

What's a neo-Nazi hate-filled bigot to do? You almost feel sorry for the poor guy.....but not really.

MAGA's are quickly loosing control of the country. 

- Pandemic that has killed 100,000+ americans with no end in sight,

- A bumbling President peddling quack cures without providing any leadership or guidance

- Economy in the pits , record unemployment not seen since the great depression

- Rioting in streets across the country.

America is so great Again. I can't take all of the winning.  I hope you guys are happy with your choice of putting a sleazy real estate developer, turned reality TV star into the White House. America has neer been greater. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Liberals hoping to stifle free speech,  what a shock. 

It is not about free speech, it is about blatant lies and spewing hate. Social media has bent over backwards to allow Trump a platform, but everyone has limits. And Twitter has to worry about liability if they allow Trump to tweet outright lies and incendiary hate-filled speech.

What a shock that you are apologizing for a bigot that never tells the truth. You are supporting a very sad and sick individual - which makes you a sad and sick individual yourself.

These are very dark days for our country. Think about who you vote for - and support - in the future.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Looking forward to seeing Twitter fact check Democrats.  LMAO  (say it out loud, it's even funnier)

They have been fact checking the Democrats the whole time, No disclaimers. What does that tell you??

I love the never-ending Rightwing anticipation -"wait until they release X document, that will prove eveything and show that Ttump was right!!!" And then X document comes out and it does not clear Trump - it implicates him.

You are looking everywhere for the bad guy and the smoking gun - and it has been right in front of you the whole time. It is Trump and his actions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, STS said:

while I agree that he has not business on Twitter, do you honestly think that Trump is the one sending out the tweets?  

Sometimes, rarely, there is a coherent thought posted from his twitter and you can tell its a staffer. Most of the time its wacky conspiracy stuff or incoherent thoughts, or racist stuff, then you know it is trump sending them out.

Then there are hundreds of his endorsement tweets. His endorsement tweets are exactly the same he just fills in the name and the state. Its a template made by staffers. "[Blank] has my full endorsement in the great state of [blank]. [He/She] is an (insert exaggerated adjective & career). [Blank] is strong on crime, borders, & the 2nd Amendment, loves our military and vets. [He/she] has my full endorsement."

sample:

"Boca Bobby has my full endorsement in the great state of Florida. He is a magnificently successful semi-retired businessman. Boca Bobby is strong on crime, borders, & the 2nd Amendment. Loves our military and vets. Boca Bobby has my full endorsement!"

OR

"Kim Jong-Un has my full endorsement in the great state of Pyongyang. He is a wonderful dictator/supreme leader. Kim Jong-un is strong on crime, borders, & the 2nd Amendment. Loves our military and vets. Jong-un has my full endorsement!"

• Downvote 1