Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SanAntonioCock

Bernie rally!

Recommended Posts

FIRED UP! Just got home from one here in San Antonio.  Got there early but couldn't get in because they were already full. I was walking but went back to car and got the wheelchair, bingo, they let us in. Couldn't see him but heard him. "Trump is going to try to win by dividing us, we are going to win by uniting together", "I'm gonna work for a country where my family cares about yours and your family cares about mine".

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

FITED UP! Just got home from one here in San Antonio.  Got there early but couldn't get in because they were already full. I was walking but went back to car and got the wheelchair, bingo, they let us in. Couldn't see him but heard him. "Trump is going to try to win by dividing us, we are going to win by uniting together", "I'm gonna work for a country where my family cares about yours and your family cares about mine".

Real patriots aren't united by socialism. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Comrade Sanders is projected to win the Nevada cacuses. Serpent Head, as his wife calls him, is now claiming the Rooskies are helping Bernie because they want Trump to win.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8033451/Former-Clinton-strategist-James-Carville-says-Putin-helping-Bernie-Trump-win.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

I see Comrade Sanders is projected to win the Nevada cacuses. Serpent Head, as his wife calls him, is now claiming the Rooskies are helping Bernie because they want Trump to win.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8033451/Former-Clinton-strategist-James-Carville-says-Putin-helping-Bernie-Trump-win.html

Maybe Bernie (humble servant of the people) partied with Putin when he honeymooned in the USSR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Carville can suck on a dead crawfish. Bernie wasn't even talking about primary candidates tonight, only the general and Trump. The DNC can't take away the nomination if he wins every state he is favored to now. 

Did you get you a little Hammer and Sickle pin at the Bernie (humble servant of the people) rally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Carville can suck on a dead crawfish. Bernie wasn't even talking about primary candidates tonight, only the general and Trump. 

And your point is? And which general was Comrade Bernie talking about?

Quote

The DNC can't take away the nomination if he wins every state he is favored to now. 

They did rob him of a few states in 2016, but Old Lady Clinton still had enough delegates without those stolen ones. And I'd not put it past the DNC to steal it from Bernie again and draft Hitlery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SwampFox said:

And your point is? And which general was Comrade Bernie talking about?

They did rob him of a few states in 2016, but Old Lady Clinton still had enough delegates without those stolen ones. And I'd not put it past the DNC to steal it from Bernie again and draft Hitlery.

The general election, and I have no idea why ya'll keep insisting on bringing up Hillary Clinton.  It's so weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The general election, and I have no idea why ya'll keep insisting on bringing up Hillary Clinton.  It's so weird. 

The DNC will do all they can to keep comrade Bernie off the ticket in November. Besides, the momentum he has now can vanish in an instant. It's happened before. Remember Gary Hart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SwampFox said:

The DNC will do all they can to keep comrade Bernie off the ticket in November. Besides, the momentum he has now can vanish in an instant. It's happened before. Remember Gary Hart?

Yeah, I don't think Bernie (humble servant of the people) will do so well across the South.  And let's not forget about the DNC's (not) so secret weapon, the "super delegates."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoldenSpur7 said:

There was big turnout in NV, apparently, almost as many early voters as the total voters in '16. Been a little concerned about this as it wasn't as high in NH and IA as expected. Will probably be voting for Sanders on 2/29.

Wow, "almost" as many as 2016.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Did SAC get you a hammer and sickle pin?

Your lines are getting old.

 

I said read the post again. Your reading comprehension needs some work.

There was big turnout in NV, apparently, almost as many early voters as the total voters in '16. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, gamecock88 said:

Trump certainly hasn't "divided" my 401k.  You couldn't see him are you sure it was really him and not one of those other two dudes holding him up?

image.jpeg

Careful, the Libs here get mad when you mention that your 401k is doing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SanAntonioCock said:

FIRED UP! Just got home from one here in San Antonio.  Got there early but couldn't get in because they were already full. I was walking but went back to car and got the wheelchair, bingo, they let us in. Couldn't see him but heard him. "Trump is going to try to win by dividing us, we are going to win by uniting together", "I'm gonna work for a country where my family cares about yours and your family cares about mine".

How many people were there? Big crowd? What was the name of that venue?

So you walked, and couldn’t get in. Then walked  back to your car, got a wheelchair, walked pushing a wheelchair back again, then used it as a prop to gain admission?

Thats strange. People I know who are even partially dependent on a wheelchair would’ve used it initially, not made three trips then use it as a prop. 

I think Trump is uniting people. The economy is booming, more people are working. His popularity is climbing. 

Meanwhile, Bernie thinks low earning people should just be given an automatic $15/hr. But then, he wants to tax them at 50%, putting them right back at $7.50/hr.

Doesn't sound like a uniter to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SanAntonioCock said:

The DNC can't take away the nomination if he wins every state he is favored to now. 

The DNC can do whatever they want to do.

Have you already forgotten the last election?

If they don’t want Bernie to get the nomination, they’ll make sure he doesn’t win.

Whether it involves giving other candidates answers to debate questions or “discovering” truckloads of votes for Biden, Warren, or Bloomberg they’ll find a way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pitchcock said:

The DNC can do whatever they want to do.

Have you already forgotten the last election?

If they don’t want Bernie to get the nomination, they’ll make sure he doesn’t win.

Whether it involves giving other candidates answers to debate questions or “discovering” truckloads of votes for Biden, Warren, or Bloomberg they’ll find a way.

They may not try this one again, it did not seem to work in the Presidential race last year lol.  Crazy how they obsess about election integrity, while clearly ignoring their own party Cheating in the last election.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Pitchcock said:

How many people were there? Big crowd? What was the name of that venue?

So you walked, and couldn’t get in. Then walked  back to your car, got a wheelchair, walked pushing a wheelchair back again, then used it as a prop to gain admission?

Thats strange. People I know who are even partially dependent on a wheelchair would’ve used it initially, not made three trips then use it as a prop. 

I think Trump is uniting people. The economy is booming, more people are working. His popularity is climbing. 

Meanwhile, Bernie thinks low earning people should just be given an automatic $15/hr. But then, he wants to tax them at 50%, putting them right back at $7.50/hr.

Doesn't sound like a uniter to me. 

Bold: Link? Bernie wants to tax minimum wage workers at 50%? Income tax rate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

There was big turnout in NV, apparently, almost as many early voters as the total voters in '16. Been a little concerned about this as it wasn't as high in NH and IA as expected. Will probably be voting for Sanders on 2/29.

Big turnout? More people were lined up to hit the restrooms at the Trump rally in Las Vegas than voted in the Nevada Caucuses. These votes counts are anemic with 60% of the vote in.

    Votes
Candidate Delegates Percent Count
10 46% 3,523
0 19.6% 1,496
0 15.3% 1,172
0 10.1% 773
0 4.8% 364
0 4.1% 310
0 0.1% 4
0 0.1% 2
0 0.1% 2
0 0.1% 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

GCF Copyright

Copyright © 2009-2020 GamecockFanatics.com - All Rights Reserved. GameCock Fanatics is an independent, fan based website. This forum is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, the University of South Carolina, or any other organization.

GamecocksFanatics.com

Youtube-Logo.jpg

×
×
  • Create New...