Sign in to follow this  
MBGCock

Lunatic tries to kill Trump supporters

1 minute ago, MBGCock said:

You and everyone else knows that there would be a media shit show that would be going on STILL if the roles were reversed. You love dead americans as long as they are republican. You people are trash. 

Poor little partisan pete and his bird brained binary view. Just like Trump accusing others of that which he is guilty. What a dumb f**k you are

29 minutes ago, MBGCock said:

You and everyone else knows that there would be a media shit show that would be going on STILL if the roles were reversed. You love dead americans as long as they are republican. You people are trash. 

You really are one of the dumbest clowns I have ever had the pleasure or watching continuously embarrass themselves on any level or platform. It's hard to believe they even let you run the deep fryer...for insurance purposes alone...too funny

1 hour ago, MBGCock said:

Both of those tweets were about the situation the thread was started on.  So being a lil bitch.

I would like to personally thank you for using the term 'lil bitch'...with the shortened 'rap' style version of 'little'...over and over again...every time you post it in some attempt to sound more...who the f**k knows...it warms my heart to know you believe it is making you seem...who the f**k knows...lol

On 2/10/2020 at 3:48 PM, MFB said:

LOL

It's not in the news. 

Yea, here it is...

Well it's not in the news enough! 

I never said it wasn't in the news.

I haven't seen them do a deep dive into this guy the way they would if it was vice versa.  I mean hell, CNN chases down old ladies for posting things on facebook. This is being memory holed.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

I never said it wasn't in the news.

I haven't seen them do a deep dive into this guy the way they would if it was vice versa.  I mean hell, CNN chases down old ladies for posting things on facebook. This is being memory holed.

This victim mentality is a really good look for you