Sign in to follow this  
Monksphere

34 US Servicemen

6 minutes ago, MFB said:

His actions 100% led to the missile attack, but that isn't why he is a douchebag. He flat out lied to the American people because of politics and some people just wipe his juice of their chin and keep on chugging. Fucking gross

Show me on the doll where Trump hurt you?

Anything to blame Trump. Have you seen the initial casualty reports? If so, please link them so we can all work off of the same information. 

3 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Show me on the doll where Trump hurt you?

Anything to blame Trump. Have you seen the initial casualty reports? If so, please link them so we can all work off of the same information. 

Eat a fucking dick. You can continue to blindly support that human piece of shit for all I care, that man is fucking trash 

5 minutes ago, MFB said:

Eat a fucking dick. You can continue to blindly support that human piece of shit for all I care, that man is fucking trash 

Just curious, do you think SECDEF Esper lied in his CENTCOM briefing after the attack as well? You are so quick to blame Trump for everything that rational thought has been lost. the initial reports from the ground were no casualties. I don't know why you are blaming Trump for trusting his advisors (You were complaining he didn't listen to them, now you are complaining he did listen to them). 

Per the briefing: 

... The missiles impacted at least 11 at al Asad, which was the one location impacted, and the second one was Irbil, where at least one impacted.  The current BDA is, if you will, again, we can get you details, things like tentage, taxiways, the parking lot, a damaged helicopter, things like that; nothing that I would describe as major, at least as I note at this point in time.  So that's the state of -- of the attack at this point as we know it.

Most importantly, no casualties, no friendly causalities, whether they are U.S., coalition, contractor, et cetera. "

https://www.centcom.mil/MEDIA/Transcripts/Article/2053672/press-brief-by-secretary-esper-and-general-milley/

Trump was given incorrect information, if you blame him for that, I don't know what you want from the man. 

According to ABC News, “[O]fficials said the president was likely not aware of the service members with TBI symptoms. Injuries reported up the chain of command are those deemed life-threatening or if an individual loses a limb or eyesight. Given those reporting requirements, TBI would not meet the threshold for the Pentagon to be notified of the injuries, and that’s why the department was only told on Thursday, officials said.”

Regardless of what the president knew and when, we can say that the initial assessment that there were no injuries now appears to have been inaccurate.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/01/initial-reports-of-no-injuries-from-irans-attack-were-inaccurate/

5 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Just curious, do you think SECDEF Esper lied in his CENTCOM briefing after the attack as well? You are so quick to blame Trump for everything that rational thought has been lost. the initial reports from the ground were no casualties. I don't know why you are blaming Trump for trusting his advisors (You were complaining he didn't listen to them, now you are complaining he did listen to them). 

Per the briefing: 

... The missiles impacted at least 11 at al Asad, which was the one location impacted, and the second one was Irbil, where at least one impacted.  The current BDA is, if you will, again, we can get you details, things like tentage, taxiways, the parking lot, a damaged helicopter, things like that; nothing that I would describe as major, at least as I note at this point in time.  So that's the state of -- of the attack at this point as we know it.

Most importantly, no casualties, no friendly causalities, whether they are U.S., coalition, contractor, et cetera. "

https://www.centcom.mil/MEDIA/Transcripts/Article/2053672/press-brief-by-secretary-esper-and-general-milley/

You know they're not interested in facts, just Trump bashing.

Just now, Blitzkrieg said:

You know they're not interested in facts, just Trump bashing.

They have no idea how casualty reports are processed or anything but they must blame Trump, then they lash out at you for pointing out inconvenient facts. It's quite sad. 

Just now, carolina_corpsman said:

They have no idea how casualty reports are processed or anything but they must blame Trump, then they lash out at you for pointing out inconvenient facts. It's quite sad. 

Sad but not unexpected.  They realize that the coup attempt er uh impeachment trial is falling apart and they're getting angrier.  One day closer to acquittal.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MFB said:

yeah I mean, its not an insult though Master Bedroom. kissing trump's butt and stuff is something they want, they like it. so its like complimenting them to say this stuff. its crazy. 

11 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Trump has no idea how they work. He is going to do what benefits him politically at every turn we have seen it happen at every single step. Like tweeting "all is well" when you really have no fucking clue wtf s going on 

Just now, MFB said:

Trump has no idea how they work. He is going to do what benefits him politically at every turn we have seen it happen at every single step. Like tweeting "all is well" when you really have no fucking clue wtf s going on 

Did you see the other post about how he was more than likely given incorrect data and explaning why? If so did you change your mind at all?

14 minutes ago, MFB said:

from the golf course. the guy is a draft dodger. he is at the fucking golf course tweeting 'all is well' when 34 service members just got hurt from getting blown up. 

as low as it can get.

27 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

from the golf course. the guy is a draft dodger. he is at the fucking golf course tweeting 'all is well' when 34 service members just got hurt from getting blown up. 

as low as it can get.

They didn't get blown up.  Stop lying. 

33 minutes ago, MFB said:

What part of he was repeating the information briefed to him are you unable to grasp?

Most people didn't realize the North Koreans were as far along with their missile program until Trump prodded Kim into showing it to the world.

The Iranians specifically targeted the living quarters of our troops to kill as many Americans as they could and would have been successful had we not had early warning of imminent danger.

Most people didn't realize how lethal and accurate the Iranian missile systems were until Trump prodded the Iranians into showing it to the world.

The Iranian military is a legitimate threat to the free world just like the North Korean military is.  Trump showed it to us in his own unorthodox way, but everybody gets it now.

Trump was just repeating what the relevant military commanders were telling him at the time.

You sure as hell don't let our enemies in Iraq and Iran know a base is vulnerable to attack because of decreased manpower to please a bunch of Internet trolls, either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tastylicks said:

some 5th avenue trumpettes coming right to trump's rescue. if he gave any crap about you guys I'm sure he'd appreciate it lol

Be honest, did you see my post explaining how he came to his no casualties conclusion? If so, do you still think that he "lied" despite being told by CENTCOM that there were no casualties? 

P.S. I don't actually expect an honest answer from you, but it would be a refreshing change. 

1 hour ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Be honest, did you see my post explaining how he came to his no casualties conclusion? If so, do you still think that he "lied" despite being told by CENTCOM that there were no casualties? 

P.S. I don't actually expect an honest answer from you, but it would be a refreshing change. 

It goes beyond the night of the attack, he keeps minimizing the injuries. In Switzerland he said he didn't think they were that bad and he has seen worse. 

16 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

It goes beyond the night of the attack, he keeps minimizing the injuries. In Switzerland he said he didn't think they were that bad and he has seen worse. 

That's fair, and not the same as accusing Trump of lying about the attack. He was working off the info he was given.