Sign in to follow this  
GoldenSpur7

Survey USA Poll: Bernie (+9) Leads Trump By Widest Margin

7 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Red flag yes, AWB no, he's pretty in line with the majority of the country on guns.

His website says he supports an AWB.

He has probably the least oppressive gun laws on the Democratic side, but they are by no means 2a friendly 

I will not personally be voting for Buttigieg cause I think he is unqualified.

Mayor of a small city to president of the USA is a major jump. Not as bad as reality TV star to President, that’s far worse, but still 

but I will say it would be pretty cool to have a gay man beat trump 

1 hour ago, Tastylicks said:

Mayor of a small city to president of the USA is a major jump. Not as bad as reality TV star to President, that’s far worse, but still 

All that to say orange man bad. Pathetic. Check you pms.

19 hours ago, Tastylicks said:

Buttigieg is the most electable of the Democratic candidates, but he is too young and too soon.

His status is very similar to that of Obama when he first came on the scene giving the keynote speech at Democratic National Convention in 2004.  He needs to age a little and get some more political meat on his bones.

I also don't think the USA is ready for an openly gay President yet, but it may be in 2024.  I do, however, think he is the next Democratic President one way or the other because his high IQ is very similar to Bill Clinton's and he would be very good at bridging the party gaps to fix our national problems.

But he's four years too early right now.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, kingofnerf said:

Buttigieg is the most electable of the Democratic candidates, but he is too young and too soon.

His status is very similar to that of Obama when he first came on the scene giving the keynote speech at Democratic National Convention in 2004.  He needs to age a little and get some more political meat on his bones.

I also don't think the USA is ready for an openly gay President yet, but it may be in 2024.  I do, however, think he is the next Democratic President one way or the other because his high IQ is very similar to Bill Clinton's and he would be very good at bridging the party gaps to fix our national problems.

But he's four years too early right now.

I’d bet come 2024 he isn’t even in the top 5 of Democrats options.  He is their version of Sarah Palin.  Comes across awesome at first to the base but quickly becomes annoying and electability fades.  

2 minutes ago, Lalli25 said:

I’d bet come 2024 he isn’t even in the top 5 of Democrats options.  He is their version of Sarah Palin.  Comes across awesome at first to the base but quickly becomes annoying and electability fades.  

Also true and possible.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lalli25 said:

Well yeah 2024 will be too late but this year he is much more like Trump than Palin. He will bring out people, mostly young, that normally don't vote or pay much attention to politics. Y'all thought Batack was bad, you're gonna lose it with Bernie in there.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Well yeah 2024 will be too late but this year he is much more like Trump than Palin. He will bring out people, mostly young, that normally don't vote or pay much attention to politics. Y'all thought Batack was bad, you're gonna lose it with Bernie in there.

Batack was wack.

2 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

No way Bernie wins.  

1 hour ago, Lalli25 said:

He can’t get any African Americans to support him. You are probably right about him.
Stacey Abrams, AOC, the new governor of Kentucky. The combat veteran woman running against Cocaine Mitch McConnell, these are the future of the Democratic Party 

The fact that he has the support of the lunies like AOC and Michael Moore tells me all I need to know.  I am curious how we plan to protect our borders if Bernie does indeed want to get rid of ICE and CBP like AOC claims.  Are we just going to do away with our borders all together?

8 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

The fact that he has the support of the lunies like AOC and Michael Moore tells me all I need to know.  I am curious how we plan to protect our borders if Bernie does indeed want to get rid of ICE and CBP like AOC claims.  Are we just going to do away with our borders all together?

I mean you have a relatively new department (DHS) with a budget of over $47 billion annually that really, really sucks at their job. But AOC is crazy for suggesting we change that lol 

2 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

I mean you have a relatively new department (DHS) with a budget of over $47 billion annually that really, really sucks at their job. But AOC is crazy for suggesting we change that lol 

I don't think her wanting to get rid of those agencies has anything to do with budgetary concerns lol.  

12 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Polls vs an incumbent are meaningless right now imo.  If it's trump vs. Bernie, Bernie will have to answer for all the insane positions he's held over the years. He's the furthest left of any of the Dem field.  You've got Biden who seems the most electable except he  definitely seems to not be as mentally sharp as he was when campaigning in 2012. Klo who's own staff hates her. Warren who has a track record of lying to score points (ethnicity, fired for being pregnant, etc) and is almost as far left as Bernie, can't address someone who disagrees with her and says "yes we'll fix it" to whatever someone asks about.  I wouldn't mind Butteigeg as a person had he not been such a preachy sanctimonious asshat, although the hit job by the NYT makes me feel bad for him.

Honestly, the only truly likeable person in the Dem primaries is Yang, but he's not popular because.....? Lack of name recognition maybe?  He'd absolutely trounce trump if he got the nom imo.  Any dem voters want to address why they like another candidate over him?  I don't get it, but I haven't been following the dem primaries as much as I assume others are.

12 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

All the while enriching their daughter.  

*son. 

Don't worry about him, he married a doctor. Too bad he couldn't match his dad's political achievements, as he lost in the Democrat primary in 2018.

Oh, I get it, you're making this about trump.  How new and different for you.