Sign in to follow this  
carolina_corpsman

750 Troops Sent to Defend Embassy

5 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

Good call nurse corpsman.

maybe the two servicemembers that were blown out a window from the blast landed on some giant pillows or something 

Just pointing out facts.

Keep degrading my profession, what do you do again?

3 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

I am not ripping on your profession. Although most nurses I know can properly identify injuries 

You sure are. Just own it everyone knows it. Last time you used it to imply I was unqualified to speak on the subject, are you making the same implication?

Also reread my post, slowly. Try and comprehend it instead of just taking personal attacks. Not all 11 were necessarily hurt, some are just being evaluated.

1 hour ago, Tastylicks said:

Good call nurse corpsman.

maybe the two servicemembers that were blown out a window from the blast landed on some giant pillows or something 

Are you ever going to give us a situation report on the war up there?

2 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

I think the two service members that were blown out of a window suffered some injuries. That would mean trump lied.

I’m not a medical professional though. Like I said maybe they landed on some soft pillows

Heading to work this morning? 

From the soon to be NYT best selling book Stable Genius, about a meeting trump had with military leaders,  General 'Mad Dog' Mattis, Rex Tillerson and Gary Cohn:

"Trump—a man who, remember, managed to get out of military duty in Vietnam due to a supposed bone-spur problem—is said to have told the assembled forces, “I wouldn’t go to war with you people... You’re a bunch of dopes and babies.”

The comment reportedly left the room dumbfounded. Tillerson was “visibly seething,” and decided to speak up. The secretary of state said, “No, that’s just wrong... Mr. President, you’re totally wrong. None of that is true.” When the meeting ended soon afterward, Tillerson reportedly stood with a small group of confidants and said, “He’s a f----g moron."

2 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

From the soon to be NYT best selling book Stable Genius, about a meeting trump had with military leaders,  General 'Mad Dog' Mattis, Rex Tillerson and Gary Cohn:

"Trump—a man who, remember, managed to get out of military duty in Vietnam due to a supposed bone-spur problem—is said to have told the assembled forces, “I wouldn’t go to war with you people... You’re a bunch of dopes and babies.”

The comment reportedly left the room dumbfounded. Tillerson was “visibly seething,” and decided to speak up. The secretary of state said, “No, that’s just wrong... Mr. President, you’re totally wrong. None of that is true.” When the meeting ended soon afterward, Tillerson reportedly stood with a small group of confidants and said, “He’s a f----g moron."

Nice whataboutism.