GCF News
Sign in to follow this  
carolina_corpsman

750 Troops Sent to Defend Embassy

Just now, STS said:

the one thing I don't get about "conservatives" (GOP) is the support of concentration of power in the executive for the sake of politics....we should all want the government as impotent and small as possible.  Outside of paying my taxes, I want the government out of my life

I agree completely! Also hate how everything and every branch is politicized now. We need the checks and balances and the judicial branch to be as neutral as humanly possible 

• High Five 1

Just now, Blitzkrieg said:

Right on cue.  This is too easy.

Of course it's easy when the only one playing the make-believe game is you and there aren't any rules or anything close to logic involved. Go cry some more about someone being condescending and act like people can't see you constantly being condescending and putting people down. You hypocritical snowflake little bitch 

4 minutes ago, MFB said:

Of course it's easy when the only one playing the make-believe game is you and there aren't any rules or anything close to logic involved. Go cry some more about someone being condescending and act like people can't see you constantly being condescending and putting people down. You hypocritical snowflake little bitch 

My my...aren't you the angry Liberal.  Are you crying right now?  lol

22 minutes ago, MFB said:

I heard someone talking about it, he was also handing out bills to players or something like that

yes that is also true lol....not a great night for OBJ....what is even more clown is that during Coach O's post game speech, OBJ interrupted him multiple times

1 minute ago, STS said:

yes that is also true lol....not a great night for OBJ....what is even more clown is that during Coach O's post game speech, OBJ interrupted him multiple times

geez talk about being an attention whore, I appreciate the excitement but don't upstage the players and coaches 

21 hours ago, STS said:

speaking of LSU, did you all see that there has been an arrest warrant issued for OBJ for slapping a police office in the ass?   Simple assault 

I'm not even sure why tf the cop was in the locker room to begin with.  Besides that, he should've talked to the team or administrators.  What a dummy.

so... trump completely lied to the American people!!! He tweets "all is well" and telling everyone no Americans were harmed during Iran's counter strike. A disgusting lie. 

-

The Pentagon announces today that in fact 11 American troops were flown to medical bases in Germany & Kuwait and some have suffered serious brain injuries. Two soldiers were thrown through a window of a tower from the blasts.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/american-troops-were-injured-in-jan-8-iran-missile-attack-11579240704 

Completely disgusting, draft dodging trump lies to the American public about injuries to our servicemen & women overseas for political reasons. 

55 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

Not even in the champagne room I'm told.  

when I first heard about OBJ I just assumed that he was excited and was just slapping everyone in victory....after watching the video it is obvious that he singled out the cop and did it to be an asshole....I wonder if OBJ had hate on his mind when he did it

23 hours ago, STS said:

speaking of LSU, did you all see that there has been an arrest warrant issued for OBJ for slapping a police office in the ass?   Simple assault 

If you see Trump stumbling out of the Oval Office, mumbling more incoherently than usual, wearing an LSU Jersey, with a rubber hanging out of his ass, you know OBJ was there, too.

US troops were injured in Iran missile attack despite Pentagon initially saying there were no casualties

This gets overlooked. In another life, we'd bust their azzes for this. Not sure why Trump was so eager to claim otherwise. 

These are in fact casualties of war/armed conflict.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/politics/service-members-injured-iran-strike/index.html

10 minutes ago, JimG said:

This gets overlooked. In another life, we'd bust their azzes for this. Not sure why Trump was so eager to claim otherwise. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/politics/service-members-injured-iran-strike/index.html

He didn't want to incite anyone any further, which is a good thing. If he would have acted upset people like the Lexington County militiamen would have been clamoring more.

6 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

He didn't want to incite anyone any further, which is a good thing. If he would have acted upset people like the Lexington County militiamen would have been clamoring more.

Or maybe:

US troops were injured in Iran missile attack  >despite Pentagon initially saying there were no casualties*<

*yes Trump should have personally examined every person on the base before making any such statement

1 hour ago, JimG said:

trump's a lying scumbag that's why

1 hour ago, SanAntonioCock said:

He didn't want to incite anyone any further, which is a good thing. 

Well, we would have started a much bigger conflict all while the impeachment is going on. I guess we should be glad it didn't escalate, but we also left lots of payback on the table. 

Factor in the Iraqis, it's best we left things alone for now. 

Fyi it is common for those close to a blast to get evaluated, doesn't mean they were actually hurt.

Per CNN: Out of an abundance of caution, service members were transported from Al Asad Air Base, Iraq to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany for follow-on screening. When deemed fit for duty, the service members are expected to return to Iraq following screening," the statement added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/16/politics/service-members-injured-iran-strike/index.html

9 hours ago, Tastylicks said:

so... trump completely lied to the American people!!! He tweets "all is well" and telling everyone no Americans were harmed during Iran's counter strike. A disgusting lie. 

-

The Pentagon announces today that in fact 11 American troops were flown to medical bases in Germany & Kuwait and some have suffered serious brain injuries. Two soldiers were thrown through a window of a tower from the blasts.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/american-troops-were-injured-in-jan-8-iran-missile-attack-11579240704 

Completely disgusting, draft dodging trump lies to the American public about injuries to our servicemen & women overseas for political reasons. 

MACE screening doesn't mean they are injured. The article says 11 were being evaluated not that they were actually injured.