Sign in to follow this  
SwampFox

Corbyn Stepping Down...

.... following a major a$$ whipping inflicted on Labour in the UK General Election. As the UK goes, America often follows suit and vice versa. As I predicted when Labour selected this left wing extremist as their leader several years ago, Labour would not see the inside of #10 as long as this comrade was the head of the party.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7787007/Jeremy-Corbyns-tenure-Labour-leader-looks-over.html#comments

Even in a devastating defeat, Jeremy Corbyn is able to summon up his inner Stacey Abrams..."We won the argument, but I regret we didn’t convert that into a majority for change".  https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/14/we-won-the-argument-but-i-regret-we-didnt-convert-that-into-a-majority-for-change

Here's hoping liberals win a few more arguments.

I must admit that I am ignorant about Brexit and will try to figure it out when the Brits actually do so themselves.

It seems like trying to figure out what's wrong with one of those old British MGB sports cars back in the day.

I mean, is it a bad part or a part in a system that is so poorly designed to make it not worth owning an MGB in the first place?

I remember the bond markets taking a plunge when Brexit was first announced several years ago.  I suppose that is like an MGB breaking down 3 hours from home. LOL

To follow the MGB analogy, I think it's more like designing and building the MG only to be told after the fact by a non-elected official from another country that going forward "your" car has to meet such a ridiculous emission standard that it is no longer cost effective to build the car.  Or going forward all repair parts can no longer be 100% OEM parts, but rather a percentage must be foreign manufactured.