SanAntonioCock

George Zimmerman is broke

3 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Maybe that is correct. Either way, should be interesting to see how it all pans out. 

From my read, which is way under-informed, I think they have the goods on the witness.  I think the trial will be focused around can they tie the "conspiracy" to the family and the family's lawyer.

8 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

From my read, which is way under-informed, I think they have the goods on the witness.  I think the trial will be focused around can they tie the "conspiracy" to the family and the family's lawyer.

From my understanding whoever it was that was on the stand at the time admitted to lying about her age and why she didn't go to his funeral. If his claims are proven, I think he has every right to go after them and all of the people involved. 

36 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

Grow up, work hard, beat your wife, kill a kid and then sue his family for $100 million.

the Florida version of the American dream

You seem intent on ignoring the reason why he is suing the family among others, but don't let that stop your biased narrative. 

1 hour ago, carolina_corpsman said:

From my understanding whoever it was that was on the stand at the time admitted to lying about her age and why she didn't go to his funeral. If his claims are proven, I think he has every right to go after them and all of the people involved. 

You think these are grounds for suing the family of the guy you killed for $100 million?

2 minutes ago, MFB said:

I thought that was what you were claiming, I must've misread that

No, it was just sort of adding on. She lied in court, I guess that could be seen as an example of their willingness to manipulate the court, or it could be seen as, she screwed up and gave the wrong answers because she was pretending to be someone else. Again, I don't know what or how he is going to prove it, I just think that if he does prove they tampered with a key "ear witness" to the case, he has every right to blast everybody involved with it out of the water. 

If what he alleges is true he may have provable monetary damages....however he can’t afford to make this about his character bc as noted he is scum so I can’t see punitive damages/character damages being any type of award 

if he can recover anything it would be attorney fees...my bet is it is all bullcrap and the people with deep pockets were not complicit in any  wrongdoing if any occurred

10 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

its brought up again because the Zimmerman filed a $100 million lawsuit against the parents of the child he killed. its in the news Kob

Is there any particular reason you keep leaving out the other parties named in the lawsuit?

4 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Is there any particular reason you keep leaving out the other parties named in the lawsuit?

yes. Kob was wondering why people are talking about George Zimmerman. When you kill a kid and then later sue his parents for $100 million, its absolutely going to make the news

2 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

yes. Kob was wondering why people are talking about George Zimmerman. When you kill a kid and then later sue his parents for $100 million, its absolutely going to make the news

Ok, so that doesn't really answer the question does it? if you admit that you intentionally leave out the other parties named in the lawsuit, is there a particular reason? 

1 minute ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Ok, so that doesn't really answer the question does it? if you admit that you intentionally leave out the other parties named in the lawsuit, is there a particular reason? 

I answered your question, I don't feel the need to repeat it again, it would just be the same answer

2 hours ago, TheKOB said:

Lots of libs want to bring this up again and revise history, regardless of the facts.

Not revising anything. Aside the Travian Martin situation, this guy has had numerous run-ins with the law. Several domestic violence incidents towards ex-wife and girlfriends, threatening to kill a guy over road rage, various. The list goes on.

The guy is white trash. plain and simple.

4 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

Zimmerman will be able to afford some nice kitchen countertops if he wins his $100 million lawsuit against the family of the boy he killed 

Easy there, some people here are already jealous enough of him.

47 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Not revising anything. Aside the Travian Martin situation, this guy has had numerous run-ins with the law. Several domestic violence incidents towards ex-wife and girlfriends, threatening to kill a guy over road rage, various. The list goes on.

The white Hispanic.  Get it right. 

20 hours ago, Spur's Addiction said:

While I agree that he is a person of ill repute, that does not mean that he can not sue....let's face it, he will lose and whoever his attorney is will be out money

3 minutes ago, Monksphere said:

George Zimmerman is a cowardly bucket of shit who couldn’t take a deserved ass whipping like a man, but chose the cowards path and used a gun.

I mean, if you would rather get your head smashed into a curb.. good on you I guess, you are a manly man. 

• High Five 1