SanAntonioCock

George Zimmerman is broke

18 hours ago, MFB said:

Zimmerman is a wannabe pussy ass cop who followed a guy, against police orders by the way. Don't try and paint that piece of shit as some kind of victim 

Big fan of show trials and dragging someone who was charged due to public opinion? 

I dunno, doesn't seem like the way things should be run. 

And lol….apparently a 911 operator saying "we don't need you to do that" is a police order now.  such authoritah!

9 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

Big fan of show trials and dragging someone who was charged due to public opinion? 

And lol….apparently a 911 operator saying "we don't need you to do that" is a police order now.  such authoritah!

Spare me the bullshit. I know enough about him and the trial to have my opinions. I love how now listening to 911 dispatchers, people trained to handle those situations, is  something we shouldn't do. It is weird the things people will sellout to defend a giant pos. A grown man stalked a teenage boy, with a loaded gun...for no other reason than the color of his skin..while being told not to...and the young man ended up dead. You guys can pretzel yourselves around that logic all you want but I have my personal thoughts. I don't care who judges him and I don't advocate violence...but I hope he gets his teeth kicked in some day. f**k George Zimmerman and anyone who defends him

16 minutes ago, MFB said:

Spare me the bullshit. I know enough about him and the trial to have my opinions. I love how now listening to 911 dispatchers, people trained to handle those situations, is  something we shouldn't do. It is weird the things people will sellout to defend a giant pos. A grown man stalked a teenage boy, with a loaded gun...for no other reason than the color of his skin..while being told not to...and the young man ended up dead. You guys can pretzel yourselves around that logic all you want but I have my personal thoughts. I don't care who judges him and I don't advocate violence...but I hope he gets his teeth kicked in some day. f**k George Zimmerman and anyone who defends him

This is 100% speculation. 

40 minutes ago, TheKOB said:

Kob - he is suing the parents of the kid he killed for $100 million 

That’s the person you are choosing to defend 

2 hours ago, Tastylicks said:

I think its human to judge the character of someone who sues the parents of a child he killed for $100 million 

its called empathy. imagine being the parents of Trayvon Martin and dealing with grief and now a $100 million lawsuit from his killer 

Actually I was in reference to your daily Trump tirades. 

I'm kind of meh about Zimmerman, post acquittal.  The lawsuit seems a bit much; I'd much prefer to just see an active investigation against the girlfriend/half-sister to determine validity and then simple prosecution if true.

I'm not sure how a prosecutor doesn't verify a witness's identity prior to putting them on the stand (especially if the person in question is 5" inches taller and 150 pounds heavier than the real person).

1 hour ago, SanAntonioCock said:

The cons on here sure like to get behind and defend some giant pieces of shit.

If he can prove they tampered with a witness and thus falsified statements I think he has every right to sue them and those who made a profit off of demonizing him.

2 hours ago, FurmanCock said:

I'm kind of meh about Zimmerman, post acquittal.  The lawsuit seems a bit much; I'd much prefer to just see an active investigation against the girlfriend/half-sister to determine validity and then simple prosecution if true.

I'm not sure how a prosecutor doesn't verify a witness's identity prior to putting them on the stand (especially if the person in question is 5" inches taller and 150 pounds heavier than the real person).

I would think that if he can prove it then he is justified in suing at least for the money and time spent on the wrongful death suit the family levied against him as well as costs incurred defending himself against a false witness. Now is $100,000 that sum? I have no idea, perhaps hes asking for more hoping they settle for less? 

honestly though, can you imagine yourself filing this lawsuit?

suppose it was an unfortunate accident and not a murder. not so hard for some of you guys to do that obviously, but it is for me. But lets all try to do that even.

you killed a kid, that's between you and God. Maybe you are able to come to grips with that. Maybe you are getting passed that and the drinking and the violent wife beating in your past. You've asked God for forgiveness, you are dealing better. But you still remember how hard the trial was, watching the boy's mother and father crying in the front row, etc.

--

and you are able to go down to the courthouse and think, "lets stick it to them some more" and file a $100 million lawsuit against them? like really?????

9 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

honestly though, can you imagine yourself filing this lawsuit?

suppose it was an unfortunate accident and not a murder. not so hard for some of you guys to do that obviously, but it is for me. But lets all try to do that even.

you killed a kid, that's between you and God. Maybe you are able to come to grips with that. Maybe you are getting passed that and the drinking and the violent wife beating in your past. You've asked God for forgiveness, you are dealing better. But you still remember how hard the trial was, watching the boy's mother and father crying in the front row, etc.

--

and you are able to go down to the courthouse and think, "lets stick it to them some more" and file a $100 million lawsuit against them? like really?????

If I had proof they used a false witness against me I would have no problems filing that lawsuit against them. Which is, afterall, what the lawsuit implies. 

2 hours ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Was this before or after TM smashed his head into the concrete?

Before, just like it was before he tried to stalk him and confront an unarmed teenager while hes carrying a gun. I guess I know why you guys are always clutching your guns. No hands. 

10 minutes ago, MFB said:

Before, just like it was before he tried to stalk him and confront an unarmed teenager while hes carrying a gun. I guess I know why you guys are always clutching your guns. No hands. 

Both made poor choices, assaulting a man with a gun was clearly the worse decision out of the two. None of this changes the fact that if he can prove the family provided a false witness, he has every right to sue them. 

2 hours ago, carolina_corpsman said:

If I had proof they used a false witness against me I would have no problems filing that lawsuit against them. Which is, afterall, what the lawsuit implies. 

Well good for you I guess. I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to do something that disgusting 

13 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Both made poor choices, assaulting a man with a gun was clearly the worse decision out of the two. None of this changes the fact that if he can prove the family provided a false witness, he has every right to sue them. 

What you have thought if Travon had a gun so Zimmerman backed off and it was a standoff. Be honest with yourself. 

3 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

What you have thought if Travon had a gun so Zimmerman backed off and it was a standoff. Be honest with yourself. 

If an underage kid had a gun? I'd think he should go to jail. I don't really get what you are asking. 

10 minutes ago, Tastylicks said:

Well good for you I guess. I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to do something that disgusting 

If they don't mind lying (allegedly) to get what they wanted in court, I would have no problem turning the tables. 

3 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Your first thought was "why would that thug need a gun?" I said to be honest with yourself.

No, my first thought was, "what is he asking me, the question makes no sense". My second thought was: "how would TM have a gun when he was underage?" 

24 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

If they don't mind lying (allegedly) to get what they wanted in court, I would have no problem turning the tables. 

Um ok

Well good for you I guess. I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to do something that disgustin