Sign in to follow this  
AikenGameFan

Big Don

11 hours ago, SwampFox said:

And just how do YOU know this? Did he pay for one for someone you know?

nah - my friends would all stay away from trump. he's a disgusting deviant. 

---

trump's stance on abortion changed. Before he decided to cater to republicans he was an entertainer, a reality television star. Prior to 2016, trump was pro-choice his entire adult life. Lets remember that. trump even stated publicly that he was "very pro-choice" on NBC's Meet the Press. 

--

in 2016, when trump started catering to (conning) republicans he made his famous comment that women who get abortions should be punished. This prompted a question from Maureen Doud of the NYT if he was ever involved with a woman who later had an abortion. trump avoided the question, saying "such an interesting question. So what's your next question"

swamp rat, doesn't it seem like if the answer was no, or if trump was against abortion he would sternly answer "no" ? why would he feel the need to avoid such a simple question?

* You also have trump's 1st wife, that he cheated on, or maybe it was his second wife that he cheated on, can't remember, writing in her book that trump encouraged her to get an abortion when she got pregnant with Tiffany trump, his least favorite child. Fortunately, she told trump "NO." again,  trump was encouraging her to get an abortion and she said no.

-

that leads me to another question swamp rat. regardless of your stance on abortion, doesn't it seem like it is a pretty big deal for people? like a major life altering decision?

trump casually suggesting to his wife/partner to get an abortion strikes me as someone who doesn't think its a big deal. that's shocking

Just now, Tastylicks said:

nah - my friends would all stay away from trump. he's a disgusting deviant. 

---

trump's stance on abortion changed. Before he decided to cater to republicans he was an entertainer, a reality television star. Prior to 2016, trump was pro-choice his entire adult life. Lets remember that. trump even stated publicly that he was "very pro-choice" on NBC's Meet the Press. 

--

in 2016, when trump started catering to (conning) republicans he made his famous comment that women who get abortions should be punished. This prompted a question from Maureen Doud of the NYT if he was ever involved with a woman who later had an abortion. trump avoided the question, saying "such an interesting question. So what's your next question"

swamp rat, doesn't it seem like if the answer was no, or if trump was against abortion he would sternly answer "no" ? why would he feel the need to avoid such a simple question?

--

* You also have trump's 1st wife, that he cheated on, or maybe it was his second wife that he cheated on, can't remember, writing in her book that trump encouraged her to get an abortion when she got pregnant with Tiffany trump, his least favorite child. Fortunately, she told trump "NO" again. trump was encouraging her to get an abortion and she said no.

are you suggesting that "do as I say and not as I do" is a new phenomena since Trump's election?  While I have no doubt that you are probably correct I could point out many of the same things associated with even those running for the ticket on the left....faux outrage

On 11/22/2019 at 4:15 PM, MFB said:

giphy.gif

This hero fanboy worship (by real grown-up male adults) of a lifelong piece of shit human being is beyond mind-blowing 

You’re triggered by a Youtube video someone made? 

Sad. Of course, it’s notable that the same people griping about “hero fanboy worship” of Trump would engage in a shoving match for the chance to grovel before Obama, Hillary, or Bill.

Just now, Pitchcock said:

You’re triggered by a Youtube video someone made? 

Sad. Of course, it’s notable that the same people griping about “hero fanboy worship” of Trump would engage in a shoving match for the chance to grovel before Obama, Hillary, or Bill.

Nobody is "triggered". You alt-right goons love repeating words though that is for sure. And beautiful whatabout to bring it all home, real solid post here bub! What a tool

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, STS said:

are you suggesting that "do as I say and not as I do" is a new phenomena since Trump's election?  

No, in his mind Trump is the only “deviant” we’ve had as President, the only guy who screwed around on his wife.

Of course, while he’s thinking that he’s straightening out the pictures on his living room wall of JFK and Bill.

TDS is a horrible disease...

7 minutes ago, Pitchcock said:

No, in his mind Trump is the only “deviant” we’ve had as President, the only guy who screwed around on his wife.

Of course, while he’s thinking that he’s straightening out the pictures on his living room wall of JFK and Bill.

TDS is a horrible disease...

you have the wrong pronouns and I'm just sharing facts about your god-hero trump

4 minutes ago, MFB said:

Nobody is "triggered". You alt-right goons love repeating words though that is for sure. And beautiful whatabout to bring it all home, real solid post here bub! What a tool

Sure you are. It’s why you pointedly stated it was “mind blowing hero fanboy worship.”.

Now, personally, I think it’s a ridiculous video. In fact, the adulation of whoever made it is just as ridiculous as the people who made Obama a comic book Super Hero or had school kids singing songs praising him.

Were you equally as triggered then, or was it ok? 

“Alt-right goon”? That’s funny.

1 minute ago, Pitchcock said:

Pick whatever pronouns you want, personally I don’t care if you classify yourself as non binary or canine.

”God hero Trump”? There’s that darn TDS again. 

that's pretty hilarious and cult-like. you worship a grown man and you make up a fake affliction to describe others that don't. creeeeepy