STS

Stiff

I see that the removal of all things liberal have come to an end!  Good stuff...good to see TL posting and the rest of you knuckleheads

I am posting to ask for good thoughts/vibes for Stiffolcock (from CT). As some of you may know he has been battling cancer and tomorrow he is having a tumor removed from his melon.  He is a good dude (like most of you except SanAntonio : P j'k) but he needs all the prayers vibes etc...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, STS said:

I see that the removal of all things liberal have come to an end!  Good stuff...good to see TL posting and the rest of you knuckleheads

I am posting to ask for good thoughts/vibes for Stiffolcock (from CT). As some of you may know he has been battling cancer and tomorrow he is having a tumor removed from his melon.  He is a good dude (like most of you except SanAntonio : P j'k) but he needs all the prayers vibes etc...

Good to hear from ya, and good luck to stiffolcock. 

On 11/20/2019 at 9:56 AM, STS said:

Any update on how things went?

On 11/25/2019 at 8:01 AM, STS said:

Yes...it went as well as could be hoped for and according to his wife's facebook post he was chomping at the bit to get home.  He made it home for the weekend and is doing well!  He has quite the sense of humor about the situation so I take that as a great sign!  

If you have an opportunity to communicate to him or his wife, please let him know that the former CT'ers wish him all the best.

• High Five 1