Sign in to follow this  
SwampFox

How Stupid is Fauxcahontas

She is so stupid, she claims “Black trans and cis women, gender-nonconforming, and nonbinary people are the backbone of our democracy”. Never mind that many in this gang of wackos are not real women. 

https://www.theroot.com/black-womxn-are-here-for-elizabeth-warren-as-president-1839714465

9 hours ago, SwampFox said:

She is so stupid, she claims “Black trans and cis women, gender-nonconforming, and nonbinary people are the backbone of our democracy”. Never mind that many in this gang od wackos are not real women. 

https://www.theroot.com/black-womxn-are-here-for-elizabeth-warren-as-president-1839714465

Says the man with no real woman

16 hours ago, SwampFox said:

So you take up for Fauxcahontus over an incredibly stupid comment by hurling insults and lies. Typical lefty.

You don't know what a CIS woman is do you? Yet you believe this makes her the stupid one...typical indeed

I'll give you a hint...something like 99% of the US population are considered Cisgender.

And I stand by my original post. There is no wife or kids is there?

BTW...calling Elizabeth Warren 'Fauxcahontus' is an insult and your God Emperor is a habitual liar who can't speak without insulting others meaning so far I am batting 1000% here. 

Thanks for playing!

On 11/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, LBC said:

You don't know what a CIS woman is do you? Yet you believe this makes her the stupid one...typical indeed

I'll give you a hint...something like 99% of the US population are considered Cisgender.

And I stand by my original post. There is no wife or kids is there?

BTW...calling Elizabeth Warren 'Fauxcahontus' is an insult and your God Emperor is a habitual liar who can't speak without insulting others meaning so far I am batting 1000% here. 

Thanks for playing!

And you can't seem to make a post without insulting someone.  But that's "different" correct?  lol @ Lib hypocrisy