Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

POLL OF THE WEEK:  What awaits the Gamecocks next two games

POLL OF THE WEEK: What awaits the Gamecocks next two games  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Gamecocks win the last two games?

• Will win both
    • Will win one
    • Will lose both
    • Don't care anymore

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/17/2019 at 12:20 AM

POLL OF THE WEEK:  What awaits the Gamecocks next two games

4-7 let me say it one more time 4-7. 5th year in with this staff and this is the best they can do. Will just making changes in the staff along maybe fix the issues? Tendencies here say no. Just look at Booms stay at Florida. One very good year and then all down hill to his firing. Are we seeing the same result here? To me yes. That said, question on everybody's  mind can this coach and his staff win one or the 2 games remaining on the Schedule?

Something fundamentally wrong, We've got some talent that was rated very highly, and has produced at a high level at least in high school. The things that bother me are the injuries. Looks like we're not teaching these kids how to transition from High school to College, and it's going from a part time gig with really no pressure, to a high pressure 24-7 schedule, with no real downtime. They need guidance. I noted that Edwards was thanking Alshon for helping him get his mind focus on taking care of his body, and he's been solid all year. That should be a major focus for a professional college staff, and I think they are so focused on trying to learn their own jobs, they are not taking care of these kids.