Jump to content
MBGCock

War with Mexico drug cartel...

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:


Same could be said for your statement.

Well, Americans were killed by cartels no? 

Obama and Holder sold thousands of guns to the Cartels no? 

Seems to follow along for me. 

 

If you said, how many government agencies sold firearms to people in the U.S. who then murdered someone with those firearms, then your question would also make sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

In any given year rifles and shotguns account for about 6% - 8% of gun related homicides.

Shhhh.. that doesn't support their argument for an "assault weapon" ban. (wait till they find out that number includes all long rifles)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Well, Americans were killed by cartels no? 

Obama and Holder sold thousands of guns to the Cartels no? 

Seems to follow along for me. 

 

If you said, how many government agencies sold firearms to people in the U.S. who then murdered someone with those firearms, then your question would also make sense. 

Hate to throw a monkey wrench into this completely non-bias and airtight deductive reasoning exercise of yours but you forgot to factor in 'Operation Wide Receiver'...the original 'Gun Walking' operation...that took place during the Bush administration...where the exact same ATF office allowed...according to your own logic...George W Bush to sell around 500 guns to the exact same drug cartels. 

Just a FYI for the next time you're wondering about how many Americans have been killed with American firearms by Mexican drug cartels...it shouldn't change anything about your genuine concern for gun violence but at least this way you'll be dealing with all the relative data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, LBC said:

Hate to throw a monkey wrench into this completely non-bias and airtight deductive reasoning exercise of yours but you forgot to factor in 'Operation Wide Receiver'...the original 'Gun Walking' operation...that took place during the Bush administration...where the exact same ATF office allowed...according to your own logic...George W Bush to sell around 500 guns to the exact same drug cartels. 

Just a FYI for the next time you're wondering about how many Americans have been killed with American firearms by Mexican drug cartels...it shouldn't change anything about your genuine concern for gun violence but at least this way you'll be dealing with all the relative data

In the words of SA.... WHATABOUTISM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MFB said:

Says the guy who brought up Obama for some reason. Don't whatabout if you don't want your whatabout to get whabout fact checked

As the initiator, I was not whatabouting, I was asking if they were used in the shooting. SA and LBC are the whatabouters. Duh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, carolina_corpsman said:

In the words of SA.... WHATABOUTISM!

Then he would be using the term incorrectly...trying to prove/suggest some cause and effect yet willfully ignoring relative information from the analysis would make the entire undertaking completely devoid of anything approaching credible. . 

Maybe tell SA that it actually happened first during the Bush administration and if he can't deal with the facts being used too deduce some kind of possible blame for American deaths to anyone other than the actual Mexican drug cartels then he would be just as guilty of partisan bullshit as the people he claims to be disagreeing with.

If any US administration is possibly to blame the facts make it clear that both could be. One could certainly argue more guns were walked during 'Fast and Furious' but there is no debating that hundreds were walked during ' Operation Wide Receiver' first during the Bush administration.

I would argue both were wildly reckless and very well could have resulted in the deaths of Americans...not to mention hundreds of Mexicans.

But as I keep hearing...guns don't kill people...people do...meaning the guns were never the issue...just the people with the guns who did all that killing...meaning that if the guns weren't the issue but the people were...why are you trying to blame anyone other than the Mexican drug cartels for any of the hundreds of killings they are responsible for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MBGCock said:

f**k no do not get off course in this thread because of that cuck. 

War with Mexico?  Yes, no or orange man bad. 

This is what you get when you're entire world view is informed by a troll army of unfuckable hate nerds on a 4Chan incel discussion forum you read while sitting in the same bedroom you grew up in. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LBC said:

Then he would be using the term incorrectly...trying to prove/suggest some cause and effect yet willfully ignoring relative information from the analysis would make the entire undertaking completely devoid of anything approaching credible. . 

Maybe tell SA that it actually happened first during the Bush administration and if he can't deal with the facts being used too deduce some kind of possible blame for American deaths to anyone other than the actual Mexican drug cartels then he would be just as guilty of partisan bullshit as the people he claims to be disagreeing with.

If any US administration is possibly to blame the facts make it clear that both could be. One could certainly argue more guns were walked during 'Fast and Furious' but there is no debating that hundreds were walked during ' Operation Wide Receiver' first during the Bush administration.

I would argue both were wildly reckless and very well could have resulted in the deaths of Americans...not to mention hundreds of Mexicans.

But as I keep hearing...guns don't kill people...people do...meaning the guns were never the issue...just the people with the guns who did all that killing...meaning that if the guns weren't the issue but the people were...why are you trying to blame anyone other than the Mexican drug cartels for any of the hundreds of killings they are responsible for?

I was not trying to blame anybody. I simply asked how many came from the O' admin. Why do you insist on taking things out of context? It's annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 10:42 AM, LBC said:

Then he would be using the term incorrectly...trying to prove/suggest some cause and effect yet willfully ignoring relative information from the analysis would make the entire undertaking completely devoid of anything approaching credible. . 

Maybe tell SA that it actually happened first during the Bush administration and if he can't deal with the facts being used too deduce some kind of possible blame for American deaths to anyone other than the actual Mexican drug cartels then he would be just as guilty of partisan bullshit as the people he claims to be disagreeing with.

If any US administration is possibly to blame the facts make it clear that both could be. One could certainly argue more guns were walked during 'Fast and Furious' but there is no debating that hundreds were walked during ' Operation Wide Receiver' first during the Bush administration.

I would argue both were wildly reckless and very well could have resulted in the deaths of Americans...not to mention hundreds of Mexicans.

But as I keep hearing...guns don't kill people...people do...meaning the guns were never the issue...just the people with the guns who did all that killing...meaning that if the guns weren't the issue but the people were...why are you trying to blame anyone other than the Mexican drug cartels for any of the hundreds of killings they are responsible for?

1) Wide Receiver didn't result in the deaths of law enforcement officers.  Fast & Furious did, as well as hundreds of Mexican citizens.  

2) wide receiver was more of a gun tracing program than gun walking.  F&F was the opposite.  WR planted RFID chips in the firearms and had aerial survaliance track them.  The problem was some of the RFID chips were damaged while they were being placed.  For F&F they just recorded serial numbers and released them into the wild.

3) WR included 300 firearms.  F&F was over 2,000.

4) WR was shut down in 2007 after it was deemed a failure, before Obama was even in office.  Don't pretend that it's a continuation.

5) during WR officials were in close contact with Mexican authorities.  They weren't during F&F.

 

Saying the two were in any way similar is a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...