Sign in to follow this  
MBGCock

Pizzagate is real

Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, director of the Bureau of Prisons, told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday that the FBI is investigating whether or not a “criminal enterprise” played some role in Jeffrey Epstein's suicide in August.

On August 19, 2019, Attorney General William Barr re-appointed her as director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Since Epstein's Aug. 10 death was ruled a suicide, conspiracy theories have swirled questioning whether Epstein committed suicide or was murdered.

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, MBGCock said:

The two guards have now been charged. Better find out who got to them before the decide to not hang themselves. 

In an ironic twist as sweet as candy your...'source'....Robert David Steele...from one post above you...is on the record claiming that Epstein isn't dead at all...that his faked death is all a part of a secret Israeli plot...the death photos were staged using a body double...while he was smuggled out of the country and is now in Israel because the entire thing was a secret Mossad operation to protect the Zionist global elite.

I don't know who killed Epstein but I'm certain it wasn't himself. Regardless, whoever associated with him and indulged in the debauchery he was peddling needs to be culled from society and locked away. Doesn't matter to me what their politics are. Put them all away. Underaged and trafficked girls (and boys) deserve to see every one of their abusers brought to justice.

• High Five 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, gAmkok said:

I don't know who killed Epstein but I'm certain it wasn't himself. Regardless, whoever associated with him and indulged in the debauchery he was peddling needs to be culled from society and locked away. Doesn't matter to me what their politics are. Put them all away. Underaged and trafficked girls (and boys) deserve to see every one of their abusers brought to justice.

absolutely!