Sign in to follow this  
kingofnerf

Rowdy Rudy butt-dialed me last night

Was asleep when the call occurred and discovered a 3-minute voicemail on my cell phone this morning.

Guiliani seemed to be speaking to another man with a Southern accent.

He thanked the other person for the free orange National Championship sweatshirt and then began a crazy rant about needing cash to give some officials by November 30th.

The other person then began to speak about how people didn't really know all the ingredients in shampoo and suggested Guiliani start taking advantage of that like he had.

I have no idea who was the other person that Rudy was speaking to during the accidental phone call.

Very strange.

• Haha 1

I have been hearing that our biggest problem in the world is the "Deep South State". Sometimes they leave off the "South" part, but that has to be what they mean - I mean, they have the Deep South, but there is no Deep North or Deep Midwest, so it can't be a state in any other part of the country, right? 

So which state are they referring to when they say Deep South State? It has to be Alabama, which is in the "Heart of Dixie" and as Deep South as you can get, right? So I am thinking that Alabama is the problem when they blame everything on the Deep South State.

So not only is Alabama undermining our government around the world, they must of been the ones that contaminated Clemson's shampoo. We all know that Dabo is a good Christian man that would never cut corners, so threre has to be another source - the Deep South State. Your butt call from Rudy shows that Clemson is leaving no stone unturned to find the real culprit - I would not be surprised to see a supply of Ostarine in the same Ukrainian location where they keep the DNC server.

If Rudy and Dabo are both on this, we will get answers soon enough.

• Haha 1