ShepCock

I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message

33 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

With the kind of websites he links, I can guarantee you he saw them.

The kind of websites I link? Such as? I make an effort to link websites when I make claims, I also make sure they are fairly well regarded sources. Please, share an example. 

5 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

The kind of websites I link? Such as? I make an effort to link websites when I make claims, I also make sure they are fairly well regarded sources. Please, share an example. 

I found out all I need to know about you in the Charlottesville thread.

44 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Ok, so no actual examples or proof, just personal opinion. Good enough. 

You posted some innuendo from some extremely far right sites in that thread so I assumed you frequented them. They weren't the type that I imagine would show up on a normal person's Google, or whatever's, news feed so maybe you just went looking for them on that special occasion. 

6 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

You posted some innuendo from some extremely far right sites in that thread so I assumed you frequented them. They weren't the type that I imagine would show up on a normal person's Google, or whatever's, news feed so maybe you just went looking for them on that special occasion. 

So, innuendo from a "far right site" over a year ago. Man you have some great memory. 

“They got rid of the light bulb that people got used to. The new bulb is many times more expensive and I hate to say it, it doesn’t make you look as good,” he said at the White House event.

“Of course, being a vain person that’s very important to me,” he joked to laughter from the White Office press corp. “It gives you an orange look. I don’t want an orange look. Has anyone noticed that?”