MBGCock

Antarctic ozone hole shrinks to smallest size on record due to ‘rare event’

The 1987 Montreal Protocol was enacted after scientists disturbingly found a hole in the ozone over Antarctica and Australia in 1985. It was enacted by the United Nations Environment Program. Former U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan said it was “[p]erhaps the single most successful international agreement to date” and it has been widely regarded as successful, with the ozone continuing to recover each year.

A total of 197 countries, including the US under former President Ronald Reagan, are signatories of the Montreal Protocol.

Experts believe the Antarctic ozone will recover back to levels seen in 1980 around 2070.

LOL you don't even know what you're posting links to. Unless Trump gets his way and convinces everyone it's a Chinese hoax 

The 1987 Montreal Protocol was enacted after scientists disturbingly found a hole in the ozone over Antarctica and Australia in 1985. It was enacted by the United Nations Environment Program. Former U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan said it was “[p]erhaps the single most successful international agreement to date” and it has been widely regarded as successful, with the ozone continuing to recover each year.

A total of 197 countries, including the US under former President Ronald Reagan, are signatories of the Montreal Protocol.

Experts believe the Antarctic ozone will recover back to levels seen in 1980 around 2070.

LOL you don't even know what you're posting links to. Unless Trump gets his way and convinces everyone it's a Chinese hoax 

Don’t tell trump about this deal. He’ll pull out of it too. Because it’s a hoax.

19 minutes ago, MBGCock said:

Climate activist are in a cult. the climate will changed but not because of humans. If you believe in what they say then you've been had. 

LOL okay so your first post...the reason you started the thread is a lie? And randomtweetproveswhat? Thanks for playing. Your fail threads are too f'ing funny

MinorNaughtyHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

• High Five 1

19 minutes ago, ShepCock said:

Climate change is a legit issue.

The Democrats hijacking and politicizing of a legit issue is as illegitimate as it gets.

Kind of like all 57 of their presidential nominees.

This post makes no sense. By your logic gun violence is a legit issue and Republicans hijacking it is illegitimate. The Presidential election is over a year away, there are like 100,000,000 people eligible for the job and there are like 12 to 15 candidates left on the Democratic side.

41 minutes ago, ShepCock said:

Climate change is a legit issue.

The Democrats hijacking and politicizing of a legit issue is as illegitimate as it gets.

Kind of like all 57 of their presidential nominees.

I'm assuming it's the actual discussing and/or addressing of the topic that is what has you in such a twist because science isn't political and no one is stopping anyone from discussing the topic or the facts...Democrat, Republican or Independent.

You are aware that human activity has always had an effect on the environment in which it occurs right? This isn't a rumor or a conspiracy theory...you get that right?

20 hours ago, MFB said:

LOL okay so your first post...the reason you started the thread is a lie? And randomtweetproveswhat? Thanks for playing. Your fail threads are too f'ing funny

MinorNaughtyHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

We were told that the earth couldn't revive itself because of global warming/cooling whatever lie they told us, and that has been proven false. Try again. 

13 minutes ago, LBC said:

I'm assuming it's the actual discussing and/or addressing of the topic that is what has you in such a twist because science isn't political and no one is stopping anyone from discussing the topic or the facts...Democrat, Republican or Independent.

You are aware that human activity has always had an effect on the environment in which it occurs right? This isn't a rumor or a conspiracy theory...you get that right?

Holy shit this is just so ignorant. and LOL at science not being political. 

3 minutes ago, MBGCock said:

Holy shit this is just so ignorant. and LOL at science not being political. 

Being really, really dumb and unable to support/defend anything you say is not a counter argument...it just makes you really, really dumb.

If you'd like to pick a subject to discuss where you link your 'scientific' evidence and I get to site mine please feel free to pick any topic you wish. We would all enjoy the process.

2 minutes ago, MBGCock said:

Thanks, al gore. 

Apparently there's no safe middle ground in this game.

These days you have to be either "we're gonna die in 12 years" or "this is the biggest political hoax/conspiracy in the history of man"

As an environmental scientist, I can tell you the climate change issue has merit.

Yet the Democrats, true to form, blow the issue out of proportion in hopes of gaining political power, but the science as a whole remains intact, even though those on either side of the issue neither know, or particularly care, about what the actual data is. But that's especially true of the Left, who always come up short on fact and reason anyway.

1 minute ago, LBC said:

Being really, really dumb and unable to support/defend anything you say is not a counter argument...it just makes you really, really dumb.

If you'd like to pick a subject to discuss where you link your 'scientific' evidence and I get to site mine please feel free to pick any topic you wish. We would all enjoy the process.

Cue the "97% of all scientists agree" argument....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LBC said:

Defend a hoax. You're just dumb. 

3 minutes ago, ShepCock said:

These days you have to be either "we're gonna die in 12 years" or "this is the biggest political hoax/conspiracy in the history of man"

As an environmental scientist, I can tell you the climate change issue has merit.

Yet the Democrats, true to form, blow the issue out of proportion in hopes of gaining political power, but the science as a whole remains intact, even though those on either side of the issue neither know, or particularly care, about what the actual data is. But that's especially true of the Left, who always come up short on fact and reason anyway.

The climate is changing. Yes. It's not from cow farts. 

5 minutes ago, ShepCock said:

Vs the leader of the GOP and free word calling it a Chinese made hoax? Bold strategy cotton

giphy.gif

• High Five 1